Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Just Got The New Mathewa Z7 >

Just Got The New Mathewa Z7

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just Got The New Mathewa Z7

Old 12-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Just Got The New Mathewa Z7

So a few weeks ago I was looking at the Z7 on-line when my girl asked me if this is what I wanted for Xmas, of course I said "YES!!!!!!!"

So for the last few days I was away hunting an 1.5 hours north of my home for the annual shotgun buck week here in NJ.

So while I was away my girl called the Archery Pro Shop I deal with but the owner is away on a hunting trip in the midwest, she spoke to his mother who called her son and he knew what I wanted and they held the bow until she got there.

So I got home tonight about an hour before my girl did, she was excited and couldn't wait a few weeks for Xmas and she gave me the bow. I'm so happy and excited, and very happy for having a great girl !!!!!

Next week when he returns from his hunting trip I will head down to the shop, the bow is 70lbs. max, I wanted it at 60lbs. max so I will not open the box, I will then get it fully set-up, he gave her a great price
Old 12-09-2009, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet.................................My wife stays away from buying me anything hunting even if she knows what it is I want,I mean need heeheehee..

I just buy new stuff and worry about the wife later heeheehee.......It took her afew days to get over my new Ford F150 last yr hahaha...
Old 12-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Spike

You better marry her!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dude! Thats a keeper! Put her in the live well and quit man! LOL No seriously thats an awesome xmas gift!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes but can she bake a cherry pie???????? What a gal!!!!!!!!!! I plan on buying the Z 7 next spring.