Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bow Holder

Old 11-19-2009, 05:18 AM
Spike

Default New Bow Holder

Some time ago I mentioned that I was working on a new type of bow holder. We'll after all the legal and marketing stuff they are ready. It has numerous advantages over the other bow hangers currently on the market. It can be used in a tree stand or ground blind with out buying any extra attachments. It’s called the U-Slide Bow Holder. It screws into the tree and securely holds your bow just off to your side so you have minimal movement to get the bow into your hand. It can also be used in a ground blind by simply screwing it in the ground and adjusting the U shaped holder.Please visit www.u-slide.com and let me know what you think.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like a good hanger. I would like to see some better pictures of it and maybe a video of how its used, like you did for that tube cutter.