Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone Wolf Guys...ever have this happen? >

Lone Wolf Guys...ever have this happen?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone Wolf Guys...ever have this happen?

Old 11-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Spike

MM - what type of tree were you in? white oak with the bark coming off {pita} ? i haven't had the problem yet............but maybe like what was mentioned , the strap didn't do a good job of grabbing the tree ?! keep us informed bro cause lots of us use the LW climbers...
Old 11-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LKNCHOPPERS
I am really not sure but I can measure mine for you. Where would you want me to measure it?
Muzzy, the measurement your looking for is 16". That is the measurement of the seat frame on the Wide SCC. That does not include the teeth section that bolts on the frame. Does that help?
Old 11-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Muzzyman, I think I figured it out, you had the cable too long, I was in a tree the other day and it started wide at the bottom but at my height the platform was almost leaning down, that caused a slight kink in the straps and it was pretty wobbly. I guess just make sure you have the cable as tight as you can get it when at the base of the tree.