Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Want to buy a good bow >

Want to buy a good bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Want to buy a good bow

Old 11-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
...my buddy got his pecker caught in mine, ill tell ya some other day, and he ended up breakin both limbs gettin it out....
I bring absolutely nothing to this thread.... but I must get a little clarification on this post.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
my buddy got his pecker caught in mine, ill tell ya some other day, and he ended up breakin both limbs gettin it out....
Now that's the worst form I've ever heard of.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

(Hoyt) Just buy (Hoyt) whatever you like (Hoyt), look at all models (Hoyt Alphamax)

and buy the one you think is nicest (Hoyt) quietest (Hoyt) and shoots the best (Hoyt).
Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by chevymanar
I bring absolutely nothing to this thread.... but I must get a little clarification on this post.

this is how i got my bow...

my buddy...a long time hunter...and very passionate about it...absolutely relentless!!!

anyway he is in his livin room shootin his bow through the house, all the way to the office, with a field tip into a stop bag...well he is wearin cut-off sweatpants, and he is a commando type person...well when he drew back , his sweatpants got caught in the string/cam area..and as he drew it rolled the swets which in turn swayed his pecker in between the string and the cam..when he winced and letgo, it rolled it through the other way, after tryin to destroy the bow it still wouldnt come out, so he had to re-draw the bow to release his pecker....anyway, i called him one day and asked to use his bow...he told me the story and told me i "could have the fuggen thing, everything's ready to go"..imagine the look on the guys face at the bowshop tellin him what happened to this bow