Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Well I turned a guy in today... >

Well I turned a guy in today...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Well I turned a guy in today...

Old 11-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
You really don't get what he is saying do you? He's not upset that people are driving down the road. I'm pretty sure he has accepted and came to peace with that issue. The issue he is having is someone pulling off the side of the road and firing off a few rounds with a high powered rifle, which is wrong no matter where you are. Either you do the same thing as this shooter did and don't see the wrong in it, or you need to brush up on reading comprehension skills.
I think he is upset with other hunters...he calls them bad hunter and then he said he reached his breaking point. This tells me he was getting mad and this guy was the last straw.....He was 100 percent right to tell the guy off. All Im saying is if you hunt next to a road you will be putting yourself in for a lot of heartache. If these other hunters didnt bother him he shouldnt even brought them up but he did. I donb't care if he hunts in Wal-Mart parking.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
NTO
Spike

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
I think he is upset with other hunters...he calls them bad hunter and then he said he reached his breaking point. This tells me he was getting mad and this guy was the last straw.....He was 100 percent right to tell the guy off. All Im saying is if you hunt next to a road you will be putting yourself in for a lot of heartache. If these other hunters didnt bother him he shouldnt even brought them up but he did. I donb't care if he hunts in Wal-Mart parking.
Just Friggin Give It Up Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. He was hunting legally.
2. The guy shooting from the road wasn't.
3. period.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NTO

3. period.
So I don't get an opinion...thanks for being God on here telling me what I can do. I gave an opinion...it's mine...if you don't like tough.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good for you for turning him in.

Im pretty sure the deer don't just hang around the edge of the road all day.
There are a whole lot of big big bucks killed right near roads.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Typical Buck

hell yea good job he could have shot u if you were on the other side of the field
Old 11-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
Please, don't tell me you've never looked down on, or made fun of what you see other guys doing. Why would I leave it out? I had to tell that I'm not some prick that has to have everything his way, and to show the significance of what this guy was doing in my eyes by comparing it to other things. It actually entertains me EVERY time when hunters walk 10yds from my blind, with nothing in between us, and with no idea I'm staring right at them. It's almost as good as seeing deer!
Old 11-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

i hope you turn this guy in, and he learns his lesson. its people like that that give the rest of us hunters a bad name. it was a stupid and dangerous move on his part and maybe with some sort of fine/license revocation he'll learn his lesson... it could have been a lot worse, what if he stopped right where you were and started firing?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:05 AM
Spike

lol I'm proud of you for not taking any **** from that guy but do you also realize its ILLEGAL to hunt 15 yards from a road. I haven't checked in a while but I'm pretty sure it's ILLEGAL to shot any animal within 50 yards of the centerline of the road. LOL so good for you turning him but at same time shame on you lol.

Always member when you point the finger there are three of pointing back at you.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:07 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by NTO

3. period.
No he wasnt you are NOT ALLOWED to hunt 15 yards from a road that is ILLEGAL.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:09 AM
Spike

Way to go Big Z, proud of you dude!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.