Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I'm an evil old man )))) >

I'm an evil old man ))))

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm an evil old man ))))

Old 11-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'm an evil old man ))))

Long story, last week up until this past Saturday was early muzzleloader. Soooooo, off to the woods I go with my trusty bow. I walk up to my primary stand with my bright orange on and there is a guy in my stand. He looks down and says " oh, are you Dave? The landowner said you were hunting this side of his land and not to go in here".

I look up and say "why yes I am Dave and if the landowner told you not to be here, then why are you here? He responds " oh, this is my first year hunting and my two buddies are further up in the woods, they told me to sit here".

So, I walk further up into the woods and BINGO, the other two guys are in my other stands. I proceed to explain to them that sitting in my stands is a serious violation of man law. I also explain that further violation will result in me becoming very upset and they would not like that.

Cut to two days later. I walk into the woods and yet again one of the three guys is in my stand. He looks down at me and says " I bet you won't to get up here". I look up at him and say" I bet you want to get down from there in one peice". He climbs down and wonders off.

So then I decide well this is a bust let me go to the ajoining property and sit that stand. To my amazement his buddy is sitting there. Now I lose it, I tell the guy if I catch him or his buds in my stands on property they are not suppose to be on I will call the DNR.

This is when I get evil. I walk back to the truck, go to walmart and buy a 4 foot skeleton man that has red eyes that light up when he is moved, he also has an evil little scream. ( Saw him the night before at wally world when I was there with the wife). I drive back to my hunting spot, sneak in the woods and put him in the closest stand to the road. I go home each lunch then return at 1pm. I use my climber and setup 200 yards from the skeleton man stand.

At 2pm I hear the skeleton man screaming and then I hear a guy say " WTH" ( you fill in the blanks). I yell through the woods " get the hell out of my area and away from my stands. Three minutes later I hear their truck start up and leave. MAN-O-MAN am I evil ))))

Oh yeah, I talk to the landowner, they will not be allowed back for gun or late muzzleleoader season.

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Fork Horn

YES!!! Probably one of the best stories I have ever heard. I probably would have gave them a can of whoopass tho. Nice!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well played sir, well played.

I trust you won't mind if one or more of us poach that idea from you, right?

Last edited by sconnyhunter; 11-04-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Fork Horn

All please bow to the master. That is perfect. I will be laughing at that for the next week.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats how you handle something of that matter in your own hands...properly

Nicely done
Old 11-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

After all of that I would have been handing out knots on their heads not skeletons in my stands!! But I hope it works out for you...
Old 11-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats great. I have always wanted to find a stuffed animal that looks like a mountain lion and put in someones stand.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

HAHAHA that is a great story! You handled it very well given the situation. i really dont know what i would of done if that kept happening.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

You are far more tolerant than I.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Fork Horn

That is Awesome. There is nothing worse than someone who hunts your stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.