Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This Weekend!!

Old 11-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default This Weekend!!

I'm in southern Illinois and it is finally looking like we are going to get a dry weekend. With the rut getting under way, I am going out on a limb here and say there will be some bucks killed this weekend down this way. I think I'm gunna be doing a bit of rattling and calling. Neone else gunna be doing the same thing? Me and 6 of my buddies will be in Crawford County Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Gunna be a lotta fun. Hows it lookin' for everyone else??
Old 11-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Spike

Bucks running all over the place here in SE Ohio. It has been cold in the mornings. It was 28 this morning. I actually had a 140 incher run in front of me this morning in the parking lot at work! I grunted at him and he stopped at about 30 yards. Mouth wide open and out of breath. Considering that I work at the Limited Brands Corporate offices it was quite the sight to see!!