Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Crimson Talon Broadheads >

Crimson Talon Broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Crimson Talon Broadheads

Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default Crimson Talon Broadheads

Does any1 use these???
i have been shooting rage and am considering trying something else, i just feel sometimes i am lacking penetration on the deer i shoot....idk just wana try something new..i still really like the rage 3 blade

thoughts..........................................
Old 11-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Spike

If you are looking for a new broadhead to shoot, the Reign broadhead from www.ephunting.com look pretty nasty to me. I personally shoot the G5 montecs and I love them, however if i were looking to change I think I would take a good long hard look at the Reign.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Spike

i have never shot them at an animal but it seems like you would loose penetration with how much they spin. If you are looking for good simple B-heads check out the line up from Magnus. they are the only company that i know of that have a no questions asked unconditional life time warrenty. i have bounced the magnus buzzcut stingers off of rocks before and they just send me new ones.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

What is the point of the serrations on the buzzcutter? Just seems like more friction???