Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Coyotes Kill Woman >

Coyotes Kill Woman

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Coyotes Kill Woman

Old 10-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is ashame. I agree with Rob, a young women shouldn't be hiking alone on that sort of trail. Poor girl.

Shane
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Fork Horn

I wouldn't worry about Coyotes if I were you guys, this case is one in a billion and I bet they only attacked her becuase she ran from them instead of holding her ground (which I don't blame the poor girl for). You'd have a much better chance of being gored by a hot buck, attacked by wild dogs or trampled by cattle while crossing a pasture than being attacked by Coyotes.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah my dad sent me this this morning its sad. I have decided this year to start yote hunting when deer season is done it seems like fun to me and some buddies to just head to spot light em or even in the daytime calling. but I am always a little uncomfortable going out into the woods in the dark on my own, even though the attack from one is really unlikely not mention I'm 5'11 220lbs lol so i ain't no small fry.