Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
When will it get back to normal? >

When will it get back to normal?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

When will it get back to normal?

Old 10-28-2009, 06:02 AM
Spike

Default When will it get back to normal?

I was out last week and I was seeing alot of deer for the area I hunt. Well, this past weekend I was out hunting and the idiots in back of the property I hunt started shooting there guns. They were shooting for three hours. The property that I hunt is only 15 acres so, I could'nt move away from the shooting. Anyway, I went out there last night and I saw nothing. Nothing on my trail cameras either. Will the deer go back in there or are they just gone?
Old 10-28-2009, 07:57 AM
Fork Horn

Deer move, its just what they do. Sometimes miles in just one night. Others will stay in a safe haven for months if there is no pressure. So to answer your question, will they come back? Who knows. Find a food source and/or bedding area and try to cut them off coming and going in between. With only fifteen acre's your kinda of limited but none the less your in the woods and so are they. Have some patience and Good Luck
Old 10-28-2009, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

they'll b back in almost any case...it just takes a little time...some more than others
Old 10-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

What where they shooting AT. maybe go back there and let them know there hurting your hunting and offer them some meat if they lay off till season is over. Maybe there push them to you. Also my guess is if there shooting like that they have been and the deer have got to know it and properly do not care much.
In ky we had 18 deer in our back yard at any given time of the morning. We started shooting our ars down the back hill the deer went down to a few then none for 6 months. Killed my hunting that year had to go down the road. i will never shoot on hunting property again. Maybe if it was 100s of acres.