Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
All hyped up to crying like a baby >

All hyped up to crying like a baby

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

All hyped up to crying like a baby

Old 10-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default All hyped up to crying like a baby

My husband and I got all ready today, took the day off, took our showers, sprayed down and headed out to our stands that it took us half a day to hang. We set it up so that we could be in the same tree and maybe video a hunt. We got to the stand and the first five climbing sticks were gone. The ones at the top and the tree stands were still there. I just cried the whole walk out because I just don't understand people. I guess it was the last straw because of other things going on right now - bills and such - but going out into the woods is my FAVORITE past time, just being out there. I would love to arrow a buck, but a doe would be okay too. If I just see something I am a happy camper. There is just nothing better than sitting in a tree and looking and smelling and listening. I do not know why they didn't take it all, maybe they will come back. Anyway, I'm done crying. I am saving for climbers for the two of us and just saw the Equalizer. Are they as good as they look and sound? Thanks for listening to me.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like maybe sumone stole you "ladder" to your tree stand...this is a common problem...are yall on private land?
i can see sum1 stealin it on public land cause thats all those *******s do is wait til middle if the week and jak ur chit.

on private land..downright ballsy cause we have an excavator that can dig a 17' hole in under 13 minutes..
Old 10-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
sounds like maybe sumone stole you "ladder" to your tree stand...
Well, now that we got that outta the way................. LOL........ Sorry about your night. Hopefully good luck will be to come. WCL
Old 10-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

That just sucks! Some people are just jerks! I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get back out there soon.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
sounds like maybe sumone stole you "ladder" to your tree stand...this is a common problem...are yall on private land?
i can see sum1 stealin it on public land cause thats all those *******s do is wait til middle if the week and jak ur chit.

on private land..downright ballsy cause we have an excavator that can dig a 17' hole in under 13 minutes..
On public land it is illegal to leave stands unattended (in most states) so I would prolly take a stand down if I came across it too. It's public property then. Now private property adjoining public land and having someone walk in and take your stuff off your public land is a very common thing. Why they didn't take it all, that is puzzling. I think we would need a lil more backround on what and where this stand is as to what the person was thinkin but the point here was that some people have issues and stuff like this really sucks. WCL