Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Mathews Bows???? >

New Mathews Bows????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Mathews Bows????

Old 10-23-2009, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Mathews Bows????

I just sold my Drenalin and will be buying a new Mathews. Has anybody heard yet what's coming out? My dealer told me that he will have a new one in the shop the first week of November but that he didn't know what it was going to be.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

i shot the reezen, but i have mathews ,prolly the 1st one, solo cam and there is no reezen fer me to buy a new one....it was a good shooter and at 300fps its nice.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your prolly more accurate with it too!
Old 10-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I talked to my dealer tonight and they said the same thing. First week in November. They also said that mathews always keeps whats coming out a secret till they come out.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yup a couple of my friends work in the offices at the plant here and Matt has years of modles designed already. Will they tell you what they are?? Nope, haha. Sounds like they are lookin good though. I did get to see and hold a prototype of the monster last year around our gun season, mid november but that was when they were havin all the issues with them designing and had already announced it was coming out but other than that they are very tight lipped. WCL

Last edited by wingchaser_labs; 10-23-2009 at 05:03 PM.