Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Outfitters?

Old 10-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default Outfitters?

I have been enjoying going to canada for the last few years bowhunting with some great success, however the property that I have enjoyed so greatly the last few years will no long be in operation next fall..
I am now looking for a place to go with upto 4 guys.. Although I love hunting my own farm, its always nice seeing some new territory and hunting some big bucks!! So I am asking if anyone has any pointers on possible outfitters or farmers in either U.S. or Canada. I have been searching the internet for weeks and I have also been to hunting expo's, but you really never know what to expect. We are defiantly not the riches people alive but love to bowhunt.. Our max is roughly $1500-$1800... We have made this some sort of a tradition so we would be repeats almost every year.. Thanks for any help!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

i never see any good post on outfitters here unless they are one!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
i never see any good post on outfitters here unless they are one!!!
Yeah that may be true, but i figured their are enough people that know bowhunting that may have some suggestions or advice. If their are some outfitters on here I love to talk to them as well.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

This guy is the real thing. Get in touch with him for large whitetail and black bear. Tell him Terrym sent ya.
http://www.ontariodeernbearhunts.com/
Old 10-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Spike

I hate to rain on your parade, but $1800 aint gonna get you s**t!

I've done the outfitter thing for the last 7 straight years and i never found one that cheap that was worth a darn. Good luck!