Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
It's been my pleasure!! >

It's been my pleasure!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's been my pleasure!!

Old 10-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default It's been my pleasure!!

Rob & Ben just wanted to say it was a real pleasure having you guys down to hunt again this year! Also joining us on Saturday was (7valleys) Trent which was also a pleasure! Rob if you want me to come up and shoot mr.7 let me know (no offense preacher) but someones got to do it! Would love to have a deer on video! Had a blast guys plain and simple!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you Tim. I ALWAYS have a great time down there. You always make sure that we are hooked up with good grub, good hunting, and good people. It was awesome to meet Trent. Thanks to him for bird dogging my doe for me. I am 2 for 2 down there, I hope to keep the streak alive next year if I am lucky enough to be invited back. Thanks so much.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:51 AM
Fork Horn

Good hunting with you guys. Ben, you would have found her without me! Had a good time and it was a pleasure meeting the two of you!
Old 10-19-2009, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a good time, and you guys certainly made the best of it with the weather you had.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

I had a GREAT time as well. Trent, a great pleasure meeting you and I'm serious about having you and Tim up for spring gobbler. With Matt in OR I'm doubting he'll be my opener hunter so you guys are welcome up.

Next time maybe you can go shoot 3D with us as well. I needed the competition. Tim? Tim? Bueller? Bueller?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Big ben... Of course you are invited back!
Robinhood rob... I am a go for the turkey opener,Tracker Trent...I'm hoping you can come along with me to robs for the 1st day of spring gobbler! :-)
Big ben... I'm still serious about that trade!!
Old 10-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by twildasin
Big ben... Of course you are invited back!
Robinhood rob... I am a go for the turkey opener,Tracker Trent...I'm hoping you can come along with me to robs for the 1st day of spring gobbler! :-)
Big ben... I'm still serious about that trade!!
Yeah, we'll work on that. I heard you had Rob bring her up to me. Looking forward to Spring gobbler. Poorman's got tons of birds.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

Count me in on the turkey shoot. I look forward to it. Had fun guys - even in the rain!