Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! >

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a Mathews passion for my wife. I have checked the local shop and he has one but I think its a little high. The grrrrrrrrr part is I want to compare prices online and I cant find it ANYWHERE!!!! Does anybody know any sites selling it? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!
Old 10-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Spike

I believe that Matthews doesnt sell bows new online, i have read somewhere you have to go to a local dealer for a price
Old 10-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buy it from the dealer you were at. If you want it serviced, you'll already have a relationship there.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by YooperMike
Buy it from the dealer you were at. If you want it serviced, you'll already have a relationship there.
Thats a great point, i didnt even think about that. Thanks
Old 10-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Spike

Just curious...What does the Passion sell for? My gf shoots a Parker Sidekick, it's pretty hard to figure out speed differences for womens/youth bows. Anyway, just curious what they go for.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by superstockbigblock
Just curious...What does the Passion sell for? My gf shoots a Parker Sidekick, it's pretty hard to figure out speed differences for womens/youth bows. Anyway, just curious what they go for.
MSRP on them is $860

the guy here is asking $850

I dont mind paying that because I would pay that for myself and its not right to pay top dollar for my bow and skimp on my wifes bow but i am just trying to find a little bit of a better deal but one member brought up a good point about just paying the little extra and being able to have a relationship with the owner. It may pay off in the long run.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Spike

Wow, for that price I'd be buying my gf an Admiral