Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Wild's Outfitter's about to heat up!! >

Wild's Outfitter's about to heat up!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wild's Outfitter's about to heat up!!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wild's Outfitter's about to heat up!!

Without further ado it's that time again where I turn my efforts from the hunter to the guide! I will hunt also but my main goal is to get Ben and Rob a shot these next 2 days(Friday,Saturday). The weather looks like it's going to be real crappy but I will try my best to put some brown down!
Not to sure if we will be able to top last years 1st annual hunt at Wild's but we are gonna try! However some lessons were learned last year as far as tracking and hunting the next day and they will not happen again! All the action last year was on the 1st evening with shots fired before everyone was on stand!!
I have 3 nanny tags Rob has 2 and Ben has 1 and also 2 landowner tags along with all of us having buck tags. The goal is to top 3 from last year we will see if this weather blows out friday evening like its looking like then Saturday could be real good!!
Well guys bring it on it's time for DEER,BEER, FRIENDS, MEMORIES,and yes Ben FOOD FOOD FOOD and of course nothing but a good time!! In case you did not know Ben could eat the butt out of a pig on a full stomach!!LOL
Old 10-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Seriously looking forward to it Tim. Ben and I will be on the road tomorrow morn/mid day so we'll have plenty of time to hunt tomorrow evening etc..

I'm hunting here in the morning and Ben should be getting off work around noon.

We'll attempt to beat last years 3 with only 3 of us. We're down a man as Matt / PA is now living in out of state. FYI, very missed. We'll be thinking of you Matt.

Stay tuned boys and girls. We'll see if Tim, myself and Ben can put any brown on the ground. The landowner wants many shot and we're tagged full and ready for action.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes we are a man down!! Matt I will be thinking of you this weekend bud especially when tracking!!LOL...wink wink
Old 10-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

oh yea Ben don't forget your butt out tool!LMAO
Old 10-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck guys!!!! Shoot a bunch and have a blast!!!

Lookin forward to the text messages!

Stay safe.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck guys. Weather is going to be garbage, but like you said Tim, it should hopefully clear off Sat, and if it does, it's gonna be good! Keep me posted.