Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

acorn rage

Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Spike

Default acorn rage

i used this stuff this weekend...i didnt plan on it workin so well...i was hunting an acorn flat and the wind was swirlin terribly...i put out a pile of acorn rage that morning and had 8 deer come in to it...they were all feeding on paths that werent gonna bring them near me but when they hit the crosswind of that acorn rage, they immediately turned and came straight to it...im impressed to say the least...i would not have shot a doe if it were not for this stuff...im sold! i used a bag of it this weekend and i went and bought two more bags yesterday...$10 dollars a bag sure beats the he// out of the price of cmere deer!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Fork Horn

Bought some too and put it out last night, didn't have anything come to it, but we didn't have the wind swirling, so I'm not yet sold on how it works, I guess if the stuff is gone next time I go out at least I'll know they eat the stuff, I have some c-mere deer too that I'll put out...that has worked in the past for me.