Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser >

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Old 10-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

If you don't like my comments, you don't have to read them early. Just avoid them. Your a grown man, you can make that choice can't ya??
BC, I don't have a dog in this fight and me and you have had heated discussions before as well but you can apply the advise you give in the above quote to yourself. You knew this was a tresspass thread and you state how you dispise them so why did you bother to open it?
Old 10-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

BC, you should hear yourself! Talk about "kids stuff". I'm done now, see ya.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:07 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Rickmur
BC, I don't have a dog in this fight and me and you have had heated discussions before as well but you can apply the advise you give in the above quote to yourself. You knew this was a tresspass thread and you state how you dispise them so why did you bother to open it?
Because I thought it might have something to do with bowhunting. Why do you ask?

Guys, I am free to comment on what I want and don't want to comment on. As long as I don't break forum rules, its free game.

As you guys are free to comment to me. I am free to ignore them or reply back if it strikes my fancy.

Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by early in
BC, you should hear yourself! Talk about "kids stuff". I'm done now, see ya.
Early, you should hear yourself lecturing someone one what they should or should not do.

Early don't get upset. Its just the internet man. Chill out as you say. Drink you a beer. Go spend some time with your wife. Enjoy life.

Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Rickmur
This was the gist of my post. I'm moving on to greener pastures.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Got a 35 on my sat so thats pretty close. Ever thought of taking your own advice and not looking at posts you dont agree with or just love to stir the pot.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

i think bigcountry and rickmur should duke it out. they seem to have heated posts and all. lol. i live in maryland as well. ill video tape it and whoever wins gets to hunt the others property for the whole year.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

BC...there is currently a thread about Bowhunters who own motorcycles. A Moderator actually posted a picture of his bike. That thread has NOTHING to do with bowhunting. Why don't you go flame that thread too since you have nothing better to do.

Here is a better idea....let the Moderators do their job and decide where posts belong.

To answer this thread its not worth fighting a tresspasser get the law involved.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sometimes I am glad that I hunt a large tract of public land. Everyone is a "trespasser". But for real, some people need to skip out on Algebra in Highschool and take a class that involves etiquette and tact. More screwed up situations occur due to a lack of communication than anything else.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:28 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by janesburg
BC...there is currently a thread about Bowhunters who own motorcycles. A Moderator actually posted a picture of his bike. That thread has NOTHING to do with bowhunting. Why don't you go flame that thread too since you have nothing better to do.

Here is a better idea....let the Moderators do their job and decide where posts belong.

To answer this thread its not worth fighting a tresspasser get the law involved.
I sure don't think that thread should be here. But, it didn't interest me seeing the Wild Hogs bunch riding in parades thru town. So I didn't open it. I only open what interest me, not what you think I should or should not comment on. Your post does not make sense. You think I should open it even though it doesn't interest me?? I disagree, that would be silly.

I am not breaking forum rules. I made a comment. Thats what forums are for. And I have that right, and I can decide what I want to do or not. Guys, its that simple.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.