Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser >

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Old 10-06-2009, 09:53 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by early in
Exactly! This belongs here more than many posts I've read on the Bowhunting forum. Chill out.
I have been here longer than most, and I am not sure how someone with 10 posts feels so much at home here.

Just as you have the right to love these crying and moaning posts, I find them very unmanly myself.

You have the right to love it, and I have the right to think its kids stuff.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by louddrummer69
He might feel more at home on the bowhunting forum. People post things like this all the time. Big, you deal with it and move on.
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Typical Buck

Big i to think it is childish but i also think your comment was childish we all need to just shut up and hunt.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I have been here longer than most, and I am not sure how someone with 10 posts feels so much at home here.

Just as you have the right to love these crying and moaning posts, I find them very unmanly myself.

If you didn't notice he has been here just as long as you have. Might not have as many posts but some people don't always feel the need to comment. Needless to say, he is a hunter just like everybody else on this forum and felt the need to vent. If you don't like it, click on another post.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:20 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by louddrummer69
If you didn't notice he has been here just as long as you have. Might not have as many posts but some people don't always feel the need to comment. Needless to say, he is a hunter just like everybody else on this forum and felt the need to vent. If you don't like it, click on another post.
Thats fine and dandy. I myself feel the forum should be moderated some, but maybe I feel like commenting on it. Maybe I want to vent how lame I think it is that year after year, you get the whining tresprassing post.

I might click on another post, but thats not for you to direct me, thats for sure.

Old 10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats fine and dandy. I myself feel the forum should be moderated some, but maybe I feel like commenting on it. Maybe I want to vent how lame I think it is that year after year, you get the whining tresprassing post.

I might click on another post, but thats not for you to direct me, thats for sure.
You know what? If I got upset with every thread that has been beaten to death on this forum over the years I've been a member, I'd be in a friggen nut house! It's very basic, if you're tired of certain topics, AVOID them! Don't get involved with back and forth non-sense.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Planter
You handled the situation well and thanks to Jed for setting you straight on your improper placement of the post. I think there's a better place for it in the SOB trespassers forum.

What you should have done just to show your daughter how things work is to have butt ended the guy with your rifle. You guys who are gonna fist fight a guy on the wrong side of the fence are the ones who will end up in jail and internet bravado is very cheap.

i totally agree, especially if i have my daughters there, some hot head is walkin down at us, well if he had a gun , and im on my property, it is not worth my kids life to wait and see his intentions, if he didnt have a gun , at about 20 yrds im tellin him if he dont turn around and walk away i will be lettin loose with this firearm.

i would definatly report this befor i saw him again just so you have a record with the G.W so he knows the history.

then yes id be out there huntin everytime they are..and i prolly wouldnt be countin on seein anything, considerin i would be a "clumbsy " hunter, makin noise and such..im a feather ruffler though
Old 10-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

Maybe you should lose the im holier than thou because i have 18000 posts. or maybe they should moderate you. oops forgot that you god. Waiting for the lightning any second now. To the original post i believe i would talk to the landowner and go from there. I volentarily posted the property i hunt with the landowners permission last year good luck
Old 10-06-2009, 03:57 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by early in
You know what? If I got upset with every thread that has been beaten to death on this forum over the years I've been a member, I'd be in a friggen nut house! It's very basic, if you're tired of certain topics, AVOID them! Don't get involved with back and forth non-sense.
Well, your missing some basic things here. One, I sure wouldn't explain my composure as "upset". Whats with the drama here? Sounds like my ex-wife.

Anyway, I have the right to comment to the guy. I wasn't commenting to you, or drummerboy. I was commenting to local badass here wanting to comment to some trepasser.

If you guys love seeing these complaining and whing posts I suggest you save the texts so you can read it over and over at your lesure. Your choice.

Its really simple. If you don't like my comments, you don't have to read them early. Just avoid them. Your a grown man, you can make that choice can't ya?? You don't need me to make that choice for you.

Old 10-06-2009, 03:59 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by nromaker
To the original post i believe i would talk to the landowner and go from there.
Really?? You would talk to the land owner? Man, thats some good smart advise. Did you come up with that by yourself?

Boy, I bet he never thought of that. You really helped this guy.

You might be like a genius or something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.