Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Easton St Excels? >

Easton St Excels?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Easton St Excels?

Old 09-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Easton St Excels?

i was looking to buy some easton arrows....i was desiding between the ST axis and the ST excels....the excels are about 10 bucks cheaper...(shafts and nocks and inserts....and im gettin the new quick spins...the ones you boil on)then the axis...i was just curious of the quality of the excels??
Old 09-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Spike

The ST EXCELS are good arrows...I have shot them for a couple years and have noticed no difference from the AXIS arrows.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Fork Horn

I tried some 3 1/2 years ago when they where Excel (not ST)and yes they where accurate and yes I killed with them. However, half of them developed cracks within 3 months. I didn't feel they held up very long at all. I switched over to the Epic ST and I am still using some of them 3 years later ( a lot of shooting).

Odd thing is, I still have one good Excel that refuses to give up and is one of my crow/coon/pest/small game arrows.

The epics where just a bit more than the Excel's and a bit cheaper than the Axis.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

I love My Excel ST's. Great arrow, fast and accurate. I picked up a half dozen last year at fleet farm with Nocs, inserts, and fletches for 16.00 at Fleet Farm.