Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Elite Archery promise >

Elite Archery promise

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elite Archery promise

Old 09-26-2009, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up Elite Archery promise

Thought this was just a rumor but it's now on their official site. Sorry if this has been posted but I didn't see it anywhere else.

http://www.elitearchery.com/ea_asset...ry_promise.pdf

Elite Archery announces a groundbreaking new Guarantee on
its bows as well as positive changes to its Limited Lifetime
Warranty. Coupled together, this Elite Promise gives hunters
and archers the peace of mind knowing Elite Archery stands
behind its products, its dealers, and its customers.

Elite Archery Limited Lifetime Warranty
Elite Archery stands behind the workmanship and overall quality of its bows through a
Limited Lifetime Warranty. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and is valid
no matter where the bow was purchased (new or used). This warranty covers the riser,
pocket, limbs and eccentrics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of
the bow. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all bows manufactured by Elite Archery in
the past and present.
The Elite Archery Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover strings, cables, decoration and
overall finish of the bow. Alterations or modifications to the bow by the consumer may void
this Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover misuse or
abuse of the bow such as dry-firing, dropping, intentional or unintentional damage, etc. Elite
Archery reserves the right to deny warranty coverage in the event that misuse is observed.
Elite Archery retains the right to replace components with equivalent components that may
be of different design or decoration. Elite Archery may also request to visually inspect failed
components prior to issuing parts and/or service.
There are no other warranties expressed or implied binding Elite Archery, Certified Elite
Dealers and Certified Elite Distributors (International).
Elite Hunt Guarantee
Elite Archery believes that our customers are top priority and we want our customers to be
100% confident in their bows. Elite Archery is comprised of dedicated and passionate bow
hunters – for this reason we offer a unique guarantee for our hunting customers.
It happens. You are on the hunt of a lifetime and you accidentally touch your broadhead to
your string. You are taking your one-week of vacation to hunt with your friends and your
buddy dry-fires your bow. If there isn’t a bow shop within driving distance, your hunt is over
– but not if you’re shooting an Elite bow. No matter where you are or what happened to your
bow, Elite will send a bow to you at no charge the very next day so that you can finish your
hunt. This bow is on loan from Elite Archery and not intended to replace your damaged
bow. The loaner bow will arrive with the customers requested draw weight and length, with
a rest, sight and peep installed. The bow will be tuned and ready to shoot. It will only need
to be sighted in with the customer’s arrows.
If something happens to your bow while on your hunt, please call us at 877-503-5483 and ask
for the warranty department. The bows must be returned to us in the condition that they were
shipped with all accessories. The loaner bow must sent using a shipping company that
provides package tracking. Our goal is to make sure you can finish your hunt, no matter
where you are, no matter what happened.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow thats pretty cool!
Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Banned

Awesome warranty and their bows are the best I have shot to date.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I read this on there forums the other day. Nice to see a company stand behind there product like this. Makes me even happier about purchasing a GT500.

Shane
Old 09-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is probably going to end up leaving some dealers hung out to dry.

Warranties should only be to the original owner.

Just my .02... its their bow.... I wouldn't put them in my shop before... won't do it now either.