Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

buckmaterrob

Old 09-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hahhaa, ohhh god.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Typical Buck

what a weird story. Great looking TROPHY's by the way
Old 09-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Typical Buck

blackhawk welcome to the site-hopefully we can get the huntmaster on here and see if he has the balls to talk to you. i cant wait to see where this goes!!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

Hi guys,
I am sure it is just somebody local playing a game with me and most likely he is the one that came to ebay and led me here,I wont cause any trouble on this forum if he has any thing logical to say he can call me at the number I provided,I havent had the bucks scored officialy but they are both over 80 inches I would guess around 120-130 but thats only a guess they look smaller in the pics.I do find the site intresting with lots to read,I can assure you that I am nothing like that jackass I am just confused by all this.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

I also would like to say the deer are no longer for sale,money only last a little while but those 2 bucks will last me a lifetime,it was just one of those deals where you are needing money and you do something stupid and dont think about it until after its already been done,I had recently got laid off and am waiting on a call for a differnt job so I been selling on ebay to keep up.The plan was to get a little money for this archery season that is fast approaching but I managed to find a little bit of work and got everything I need to get out and do some deer hunting,long story short hope you all have a good season and be safe out there.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice to see you back blackhawk.. stick around a while.. lots of good reads around here..
Old 09-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by blackhawk_archery
I also would like to say the deer are no longer for sale,money only last a little while but those 2 bucks will last me a lifetime,it was just one of those deals where you are needing money and you do something stupid and dont think about it until after its already been done,I had recently got laid off and am waiting on a call for a differnt job so I been selling on ebay to keep up.The plan was to get a little money for this archery season that is fast approaching but I managed to find a little bit of work and got everything I need to get out and do some deer hunting,long story short hope you all have a good season and be safe out there.
Cool! Good luck getting back on your feet first and foremost, and good luck out in the field this year
Old 09-21-2009, 08:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by buckeyehntr5
Blackhawk, Welcome to the forum and thank you.

Here ya go Caleb, http://huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunti...275-funny.html
Man am i out of the loop these days....

And i heard HNI was going to the dogs Bravo mr. Ebay man, put that trolling wannabe in his place!

Last edited by Siman08/OH; 09-21-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:13 AM
Typical Buck

Methinks bummasterslob won't have the jewels to explain himself..........
Old 09-22-2009, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Blackhawk Archery, I know what you mean with heads and the money... theres alot of us here that have had to make sacrafices for the hobby and sport that we love. Just glad it didn't come down to selling your heads, cause there alot nicer than what I have for sure, whatever they scored!! Hope you Stick around here, there are alot of really good guys on this site with a ton of great insite and information for anyone, from the ones that have been bowhunting since the dawn of time to guys just starting off!!! Good luck this up coming season, Have Fun and most importantly Be Safe