Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Human Scent

Old 09-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Human Scent

Is ther anyone have some past or present insite on human scent? Does it make any difference on your body odor by what you eat and drink the day before a hunt or a week before when you are going to begin hunting? Is there certain types of foods to stay away from, even for that matter what you drink? I'm sure everybody has there own opinion but like to here some. Or is there a certain website that may have performed some type of research that I could read for myself?
Old 09-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

You should google it.......but i will give you some insight....human scent is actually caused by the millions of bacteria that inhabit your body...when they "eat" and break down what they eat..they emit gases..kinda like farting..those gases are what make "human scent"