Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anyone got any of these friends? >

Anyone got any of these friends?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone got any of these friends?

Old 09-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Spike

Default Anyone got any of these friends?

I am getting to the point where im about to shove some bows up some arses,I dont want to hear about your matthews and your 70 dollar drop away rest and your blazer veins and all the other **** you think is neccasary because you see it on the television,If you want to buy all that equiptment great but dont preach to me about how I need to have the same thing in order to kill a deer when I am bagging deer after deer every year it is obvious that I dont need to change anything,I dont go out there to show off my bow I do it for the excitement and the meat,do a little more huntin and a little less braggin and you might kill as many deer as me.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Dominant Buck

You the man! Kill 'em all, brother! Kill 'em all!
Old 09-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

Only your second post and you're already going off. By post 5 you should be going postal at your local bow course.

Relax and have a , let those who want to brag...brag. All you have to do is not read the posts, it's that easy.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

The real question is are you getting paid for it?

Ya know that your helping them to continue to make money by it. Doesn't matter if you like them or vehemently hate them as long as you watch and talk about them. They understand this, it's why they block out things like lables and don't mention other products either good or bad.

Turned off the TV years ago. Greatly helped in my anger management.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
Only your second post and you're already going off. By post 5 you should be going postal at your local bow course.

Relax and have a , let those who want to brag...brag. All you have to do is not read the posts, it's that easy.
We all were there at one time.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

I hope he is a PA hunter, then we will really hear some b!+(#ING.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

What are you using, a broke off branch ,a tree vine, and a arrow whittled out of grandpa's cain?
Old 09-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog
The real question is are you getting paid for it?

Ya know that your helping them to continue to make money by it. Doesn't matter if you like them or vehemently hate them as long as you watch and talk about them. They understand this, it's why they block out things like lables and don't mention other products either good or bad.

Turned off the TV years ago. Greatly helped in my anger management.
You'd greatly help my anger management if you could make the neighbor's dog be quiet while I'm in the stand.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

I think someone misspelled BSMasterRob ...........
Old 09-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tell'em all your money is tied up in taxidermy bills and show'em all your impressive mounts!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.