Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
anyone know what this stand is called. >

anyone know what this stand is called.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

anyone know what this stand is called.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical
Thread Starter
bigtim6656's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,867
Default anyone know what this stand is called.

I was at bigR a month ago. They had a very nice 2 man ladder stand that had a round look to it. It wrapped around the tree properly 3/4 of the way to give you a 360 degree shooting view. Does anyone know who makes it and the model or one like it. I need a new stand and like the idea of the big rounded platform. But do not want to make a 11/2 drive for nothing if it is sold out or junk or not what i need so alittle internet search is needed. Plus i am not 100% sure it was a 2 man and not a 1 man
bigtim6656 is offline  
Old 09-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Typical Buck
pwrsrtk350's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 538

pwrsrtk350 is offline  
Old 09-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck
PastorJim08's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,372

It was probably the Big Dog ladder stand. Our local Big R sells them too.


PastorJim08 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.