Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Need some clothing >

Need some clothing

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need some clothing

Old 09-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Spike

Exclamation Need some clothing

Well I need to buy some new clothing for hunting and can't belive what in cost now .. I hunt tree stands most of time and i live up here in north dakota. i start hunting hard come oct so it might be cold.. I guess what i am asking is what a guy should buy and where to get it from. All we have where i live is scheels but don't have a problem buying online. I have used the same cloths from high school and i can't sew up the stuff i have any more so its time to get some new ones.

Thanks for all the help
Old 09-19-2009, 04:35 AM
Spike

check out army surplus stores,i went that route and got the ecwcs gear all for $200!! and got the parka,pants a fleece jacket and polypro sock liners,polypro balaclava,balaclava vehical crew (gore-tex lined). the parka and pants are waterproof and come in acu (digital camo).