Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Deer down with pitchfork >

Deer down with pitchfork

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Deer down with pitchfork

Old 09-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default Deer down with pitchfork

This guy at my church had a nuisanced deer in his garden all the time. he went to scare it off one time and it ran into some metal gate or something and it hurt itself and couldnt get up. so he went up and killed it with a pitchfork. then he called up the DNR and had them come out. the DNR asks him, "u didnt kill it with a gun did u? and hes just like..no i killed it with a pitchfork. and this dude is just some short skinny wierd lookin guy too. dnr officer must have been like what the... so he gutted the deer, put it in his freezer and now he is gonna get start archery hunting...
Old 09-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

we just had some stuff like that in cleveland, only an old woman killed a deer with a shovel, and is now on trial. he got lucky the media didnt get ahold of that
Old 09-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

is that legal?
Old 09-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Fork Horn

ya i guess...it was bothering his garden, it was injured, and the DNR guy didnt care so it must be legal