Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cant wait

Old 09-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cant wait

Im from Illinois and im just counting down the days until Oct. 1 when our season starts. Ive got all my new stands hung and one of our food plots is in we still have one that we couldnt get finished yet because of how farming season went but hopefully get it done this weekend. I cant wait. I get jealous of these guys that get to go out in sept. i wish we could. September is going to go by so slow. Its just eating at me to get out there. But until then i guess ill just have to focus on school and hunt the 2 legged does until then if you guys get my drift.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck with both! Lol shoot straight!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:46 AM
Fork Horn

I"ve got the itch bad too.... seasons starts here on Oct the 3rd.... and I can't wait. Been shooting all summer.. got all my stands hung and some good spots picked out... feel good and ready...hope everyone esle does tooo...Good Luck to everyone this year...hope you have some safe and productive hunts