Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
My new PSE bow :) >

My new PSE bow :)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My new PSE bow :)

Old 08-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My new PSE bow :)

just got a new bow today...here are its pics..ill get some pics up of my form to see if the DL is perfect now...the guy was very knowledgeable..helped me find my anchor point and the length of my arrows..just gotta buy arrows now came with a whisker, sights and a quiver...i added the stabilizer...now i just need a D loop and arrows...what do ya think?
Attached Thumbnails My new PSE bow :)-dscf3241.jpg   My new PSE bow :)-dscf3244.jpg   My new PSE bow :)-dscf3245.jpg  
Old 08-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

great looking bow. What did that set you back if you dont mind me asking
Old 08-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great,hope it feels better to you.Have you shot it enough to know if the shoulder is feeling better with it?
Old 08-29-2009, 04:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I shot one recently, the thing that impressed me the most was it seemed like it was born and breed for one purpose, hunting. Tough fast light and easy to maneuver. Like to get one some day.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

Good Choice going with the PSE. Next thing you want to do is go out to the PSE website and register your bow. (if you need help just message me) Why do this? Because then PSE knows you bought the bow and they will stand behind the bow 110% if it breaks with no questions. I just bought the Brute PSE bow and love it. I have been shooting PSE's ever since I was 8. If you have any questions about anything please don't be affraid to ask.

Thanks and God Bless!

AJ
Old 08-29-2009, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

320 for that...i have heard about PSE and how good they are and plus with the whisker, sight and quiver i thought it was a steal...TFOX i have not shot it at all...need to get the right size arrows before i will shoot it...but he had me pull it back 3 or 4 times to measure DL, arrow length and arnchor point and it still hurt ..but yeah PA i would probably need some help with registerinbg....i was looking on the google and their website for reviews on it and i cant find it...i think its a PSE bow master...?? but i cant find it on their website
Old 08-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Fork Horn

here is my new PSE bow

the one on the left... Omen.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wich PSE is that?? Looks like a Mach12 but cant tell for sure. If you bought it used you wont be able to register it I dont think. The Lifetime warranty is only good to the original owner of the bow. But I could be wrong. But you wont be sorry you got it.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:17 AM
Fork Horn

Wis Bow you're right about the Warranty but I think registering the bow is still a good thing. I just dont think they cover the whole bow for a second owner. Kwald you can always call PSE and they will help you and answer every question you have. There customer service is pretty good.

But CONGRATS on your bow. PSE has great bows and you will not be disappointed. Please let me know if you have any questions also. I will try to help out. Just PM me.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Heres the link for the online bow registration. You will need the serial # and part # wich in return should be the model #. Let me know if you have problems. Ive registered 2 bows of my own and 3 or for for friends.

http://www.pse-archery.com/registration/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.