Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Video of byron Ferguson >

Video of byron Ferguson

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Video of byron Ferguson

Old 08-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Video of byron Ferguson

Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epw3XmIiZb8
Old 08-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

His videos are always fun to watch. Man he can shoot. Thanks for sharing.

Shane
Old 08-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

He Is something, wow!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Spike

When I was just starting shooting about 15 yrs ago we would get bored and someone holler "NOCK" Lucky 1 in 100 would ruin someones arrow or so. It was more for getting someone that shot all his arrows faster riled up maybe with a lil bit of sportsmanship. But we did have compounds, antiques from what people hunt with now, Bear white tail hunters and Blacktails.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Dominant Buck

He's an incredible shot. I set out to TRY to RH an arrow one afternoon (like the shot depicted). First time I've ever trried to do it. Took about 30 shots (at an old arrow), but it happened.

Oh yeah.....Mine was at 2x the distance his was.....so I get leeway on the number of arrows slung.....lol.

I love watching Byron shoot. But there's another Byron that lives here in my town that I love to watch, better (Byron Tabor). He's a helluva shot. He shoots from some more realistic distances. AND...he's a very accomplished hunter.

You can watch Byron Feerguson on the Outdoor Channel's 'Impossible Shots'.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow that is some awesome shooting
Old 08-27-2009, 03:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

What an inspiration he is.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:28 AM
bigcountry

I have had the privaledge to chat with him at several shoots. Very approachable, very good guy. He's always intersted in our bowbuilding and point knapping. I have seen him on, and just like the rest of us, I have seen him off.

I do know he said he is working with 3rivers to get the correct arrow with correct grain to try this a year and half ago. Glad to see he got it done.

Old 08-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good stuff!Years back I bought his book "Become the Arrow".It's a pretty good read for anyone wanting to shoot without sights.Somewhat different from Hill's split vision method or Asbell's instinctive approach but to a degree they all share some points.Watching these guys kinda makes you want to try a longbow.Think I'll go shoot mine in a little while .
Old 08-27-2009, 06:43 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Bernie P.
Good stuff!Years back I bought his book "Become the Arrow".It's a pretty good read for anyone wanting to shoot without sights.Somewhat different from Hill's split vision method or Asbell's instinctive approach but to a degree they all share some points.Watching these guys kinda makes you want to try a longbow.Think I'll go shoot mine in a little while .
For the life of me, maybe someone can tell me how asbell got where he is in archery? Polar opposite to Byron. Not approachable, will talk down to you like he is an expert on everything from selfbows to take downs, approach for new shooters is the worst I ever seen. In fact, it injuried my shoulder.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.