Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
ok,I'm playing on youtube >

ok,I'm playing on youtube

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ok,I'm playing on youtube

Old 08-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default ok,I'm playing on youtube

This is INSANE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juGDmRfyuFM
Old 08-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

F'ing idiots!!! Why??? If they would have all went in the water and been trampled/drowned, they would've made an episode about why the hippo's are horrible critters or something lol!

I guess some guys dont get enough of a rush shooting a cape buffalo lol!

Its amazing how much power that thing has after it has multiple arrows in it including one in the face and at the end multiple gun shot wounds to the head! I bet that was a rush...
Old 08-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by drockw
F'ing idiots!!! Why??? If they would have all went in the water and been trampled/drowned, they would've made an episode about why the hippo's are horrible critters or something lol!

I guess some guys dont get enough of a rush shooting a cape buffalo lol!

Its amazing how much power that thing has after it has multiple arrows in it including one in the face and at the end multiple gun shot wounds to the head! I bet that was a rush...
When we going?You tackle him and I shoot.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TFOX
When we going?You tackle him and I shoot.
If its gotta go down that way, that is our best bet! The other way around might get messy REALLY quick!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

If its gotta go down that way, that is our best bet! The other way around might get messy REALLY quick!!!
Definately,he could swallow me in one gulp.Even though he is a vegetarian.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TFOX
Definately,he could swallow me in one gulp.Even though he is a vegetarian.
I bet alot of those Africans would beg to differ Arent they the most dangerous animal (not game animal) in Africa? Im thinking they are??? May be wrong though.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bet alot of those Africans would beg to differ Arent they the most dangerous animal (not game animal) in Africa? Im thinking they are??? May be wrong though.

They are but they don't eat meat.Sound familiar?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Appears they aren't COMPLETELY vegetarian.

Like almost any herbivore, they will consume many other plants if presented with them, but their diet in nature consists almost entirely of grass, with only minimal consumption of aquatic plants.[40] Hippos have (rarely) been filmed eating carrion, usually close to the water. There are other reports of meat-eating, and even cannibalism and predation.[41] The stomach anatomy of a hippo is not suited to carnivory, and meat-eating is likely caused by aberrant behavior or nutritional stress.[5]
The diet of hippos consists mostly of terrestrial grasses,
Old 08-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I told ya! I bet if you went over there to Africa they wouldnt be standing by the rivers edge where a herd (I guess herd) of hippos were lol! I dont think they would eat people, but im pretty sure they kill for the kill.. I remember seeing a documentary on NG where a male hippo kills a calf under water for absolutely no reason and just leaves it there. Pretty brutal!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I told ya! I bet if you went over there to Africa they wouldnt be standing by the rivers edge where a herd (I guess herd) of hippos were lol! I dont think they would eat people, but im pretty sure they kill for the kill.. I remember seeing a documentary on NG where a male hippo kills a calf under water for absolutely no reason and just leaves it there. Pretty brutal!

Yes,they are aggresive and kill for no reason but I am pretty sure if you go to the Zoo here,they list them as plant eaters.(vegetarian)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.