Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Nock Help

Old 08-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Nock Help

Hey I went to the archery shop tonight and bought a dozen new arrows. (Terminator Lite hunters) I didnt have time to shoot them like I usually do at the shop because my girlfriend was hungry and wanted to go out to eat. Anyways, unlike arrows ive bought in the past, the nocks are not tight and they all pull out easily and spin easily. All the arrows are like this whats wrong with them or what do i need to do to get them tite.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Fork Horn

I pulled a nock out of one of my old terminators and put it in and it fits like a glove. This is a pretty reputable archery shop in my area, do u think I should go back to the shop and ask them to change the nocks or just go buy some somewhere. Then the thing is I dont really know what size or anything to buy if I do???
Old 08-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Typical Buck

i would go back to the shop with the new shafts and an old one to show the difference if its a good shop they will help
Old 08-22-2009, 04:34 AM
Spike

I shoot terminator lites and my nocks fit fine. I would bring them back.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Spike

Had same problem with Terminator lite selects so replaced them with acc 3-60 unibushings and ace nocks