Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Hunting Quiver question >

Hunting Quiver question

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Quiver question

Old 08-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default Hunting Quiver question

Hey guys got a question for you. I was looking at getting a new arrow quiver for hunting this fall. I want one that is going to be good quality but isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg in the process. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
Old 08-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

I just decided the same thing. I went and bought an Apex MQX Nano Quiver. You can find them anywhere between $40-$50 and they have an awesome design. The part that attaches to the bow is magnetic and they also give you an extra magnetic mounting bracket to attach to ur tree stand. And mine came out of the cabelas bargain cave for $30. lol
Old 08-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you do not shoot your bow with the quiver still attached (and most people don't) then I have always found it ridiculous to pay what some people do for a quiver. Take a look at a Bohning Lynx 4 arrow quiver. It can be found for about 24 bucks. It has a quick detach lever system that holds it very tightly to your bow without any rattle. Your arrows snap to it in two places and absolutely will not move. The head is deep and completely encapsulates your broadheads so no blades are exposed to cut anything. There is also no foam in the head of it to dull your fixed heads or push open your expanadables. All you could ever need in a quiver if like me you are going to take it off your bow and hang it on a hook once you get up a tree anyway.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Alpine Soft Loc works good for me. It's quiet, easy on & off and I have an extra holder attached to my tree stand when I remove it. And it's not too much $.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

Hey thanks guys for all the help. All three quivers look very nice and I am going to have a hard time choosing which one to get. Much thanks!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

i REALLY like my fuse satori 4 arrow quiver. Easy to remove, but still very solid and quiets the bow down if i need to shoot with it on.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

X2 for Alpine Soft Loc. I leave mine attached while shooting and hunting. It's quiet, secure and very compact.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kwilson16
X2 for Alpine Soft Loc. I leave mine attached while shooting and hunting. It's quiet, secure and very compact.
X3 My favorite quiver for the money, super light, super quiet = super deadly!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Fork Horn

I just bought a new bow this year and got an Alpine Soft Loc quiver. Also bought the extra tree mount all for about $50. I don't shoot with it one but would feel comfortable if I had too. Very happy with it.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like my soft loc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.