Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Problems getting kicked off site (log in)...??? >

Problems getting kicked off site (log in)...???

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Problems getting kicked off site (log in)...???

Old 08-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pats102862
What really stinks is sometimes if I type a long post and go to post it, I find out I have to relog in. A real pain in the butt.

Yeah...and it does NO good to email the webmaster either....I have done it about 10 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Spike

I have the same problem many of you are having. Sometimes I have to login two or three times to actually get logged on.....very annoying.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Honestly, its ashame, I think its made alot of members not sign on alot anymore because this site has not been the same operational wise for the better part of a year, i dont see nearly as many familiar faces on here anymore. Still my favorite site, great group of guys and gals. I just wish the operators of the site could get it running smooth again.

Shane
Old 08-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Still a problem for me
Old 08-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sr77
Honestly, its ashame, I think its made alot of members not sign on alot anymore because this site has not been the same operational wise for the better part of a year, i dont see nearly as many familiar faces on here anymore. Still my favorite site, great group of guys and gals. I just wish the operators of the site could get it running smooth again.

Shane
For darn sure!