Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Magnus Stinger and Buzzcut >

Magnus Stinger and Buzzcut

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Magnus Stinger and Buzzcut

Old 07-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Spike

Default Magnus Stinger and Buzzcut

I hear great things about Magnus Stinger and Stinger Buzzcuts. Do they really fly like a field tip, cut well, and are very durable? I'm debating between MAgnus and Rage broadheads. My cousin shoots Rage and considers them. Which one would be a better buy?
Old 07-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

You'll like the Magnus broadheads. They fly great! Super sharp blades and easy to resharpen. There are a lot of great broadheads out there, but I would put Magnus up near the top.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jbowersox
You'll like the Magnus broadheads. They fly great! Super sharp blades and easy to resharpen. There are a lot of great broadheads out there, but I would put Magnus up near the top.
I'd have to agree.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

Magnus. No doubt. They fly great and have a great warranty.l I know the owner personally and they are a great company. I like the serrated edge on the buzzcuts myself.

I am still kicking myself but 2 years ago I tried the rage and I hated them. They kept opening up in my quiver. Well needless to say a big buck came in and I didnt have time to switch arrows. I think they opened up in flight cause as soon as it left the bow it veered off and I missed. I will never use them again.

Fixed blades for me.

Rick