Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ultimate Camo

Old 07-24-2009, 04:44 AM
Bartender

Default Ultimate Camo

Has a new product out and I look forward to trying it out.
Cloth Camo Tape.

http://www.ultimatecamo.com/store/sh....asp?itemid=22
Old 07-24-2009, 05:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Now that is very cool!

Just look at the tree camera, or in reality, I can't see it. LOL

Old 07-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Tony. Rob, long time no see buddy!

The cloth tape turned out awesome! Its printed, and manufactured 100% in the US. Its made with 3 oz 100% poly and is VERY durable, its very difficult to tear without using a knife or scissors. Its holds tight, and removes easy. It forms around tight areas and works great for concealing things like trail cams, video camera arms, climbing sticks, bows, guns, bow hangers, tree stands, and just about anything on or aound a tree. Little to no residue left when removed. It doesnt reflect or shine like vinyl tapes, and is much more durable. All the pictures below are with the cloth camo tape.
Our dipping film is also done and looks fantastic, but, its going to cost a bit more to dip stuff although its much more permanet. I'll have some pics of dipped items up in the next week. I'll get out and get some better pictures this weekend with the tape on more items for magazine adds and marketing purposes, but I think you will get the picture. Obviously this will make it more difficult for animals to notice things, but will also make things more difficult for thieves to steal your goods. The pictures dont do it justice and in hardwoods anything with this stuff on it becomes very hard to see to just passer bys.

http://www.ultimatecamo.com/store/sh....asp?itemid=22

Old 07-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is so cool and for that price a guy could do his entire tree/ladder stick and be totally concealed. Way to go Diesel, another great product from Ultimate Camo!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:32 AM
Host of Hosts

That is a must have
Old 07-24-2009, 07:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Andy:

That looks great. I've always wondered how I could better conceal my Moultrie. I HATE how the bungy cords give its' location away (to others). That system is outstanding.....and the camo tape makes it all but disappear.

I just ordered 4 rolls. Looking forward to getting them and rigging my cam. Thanks.

Let me know if you're hunting NC this fall (deer). I've got a couple targets that might interest you.....lol. Hope all is well, pal.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that's some cool stuff. May have to order some for my climbing stick/climber too. How slippery is it if you were to put it on a step? I'm sure it would be perfectly fine on the stick part either way. Great looking product, good work!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey where did that camera go that was in the first pics? ha ha

awesome product guys. gotta get me some. shhh dont tell the wife im buying more stuff.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice. How much tape did it take to do that moultrie?
Old 07-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ksfowler
Nice. How much tape did it take to do that moultrie?
About half a roll.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.