Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
website screwed up. >

website screwed up.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

website screwed up.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default website screwed up.

why does it say that my last login was 12-31-1969. i wasnt even alive then and when i go to this website it said i was southern buck, even when i tried to login it said i was logged in as 22 series but really wasnt. finally figured that out. so everything is good now just wanted to know if everyone was having the same trouble.

thanks jeremy
Old 07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by 22 series
why does it say that my last login was 12-31-1969. i wasnt even alive then and when i go to this website it said i was southern buck, even when i tried to login it said i was logged in as 22 series but really wasnt. finally figured that out. so everything is good now just wanted to know if everyone was having the same trouble.

thanks jeremy
ya, it's having issues but they are working on it.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

cool, thanks rob. just didnt know if they knew about it or if maybe it was just me.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Typical Buck

thanks jeremy
Yeah nice try "southern buck"

You really expect us to believe that J/k
Old 07-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was logged in as Robert Subnet the other day. It's only happened once. Other than that I've not had any problems other than being kicked off after typing a long post. That one really chapped my rear. I think when the get the kinks worked out we are really going to enjoy the new setup.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Get the kinks out soon. Right no I have 67 new mesg's in my inbox.... I can read them but they don't go away. Same log in problems. I'm hoping the kinks are work out b4 the deer contest
Old 07-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Fork Horn

there's three of us that have posted on the tech page that we're having log in issues as well and seems to be getting done. looks to me like the folks here don't give a crap about any problems they've caused with their little upgrade.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by dman4505
there's three of us that have posted on the tech page that we're having log in issues as well and seems to be getting done. looks to me like the folks here don't give a crap about any problems they've caused with their little upgrade.
Oh for crying out loud! I'm having the same issues and the IT guys are absolutely on it. Hey, if your a rocket scientist and have all the answers, contact them and let them know how to resolve it okay?

What I've seen is even though it says I'm not logged in, I move to the next thread page and I am. I'm just ignoring the issue and back up or go to the next thread/ page and I'm logged in. Not sure if it'll work for the rest of ya'.s

Last edited by Rob/PA Bowyer; 07-17-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kamil
Yeah nice try "southern buck"

You really expect us to believe that J/k
this is not southern buck, dont know who he is. this is 22 series and he is not trying to play a joke. seriously.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

this is not southern buck, dont know who he is. this is 22 series and he is not trying to play a joke. seriously.

LOL, Me thinks you missed the joke in there too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.