HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   website screwed up. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/298057-website-screwed-up.html)

22 series 07-16-2009 04:37 PM

website screwed up.

why does it say that my last login was 12-31-1969. i wasnt even alive then and when i go to this website it said i was southern buck, even when i tried to login it said i was logged in as 22 series but really wasnt. finally figured that out. so everything is good now just wanted to know if everyone was having the same trouble.

thanks jeremy

Rob/PA Bowyer 07-16-2009 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by 22 series (Post 3385837)
why does it say that my last login was 12-31-1969. i wasnt even alive then and when i go to this website it said i was southern buck, even when i tried to login it said i was logged in as 22 series but really wasnt. finally figured that out. so everything is good now just wanted to know if everyone was having the same trouble.

thanks jeremy

ya, it's having issues but they are working on it. :party0007:

22 series 07-16-2009 06:43 PM

cool, thanks rob. just didnt know if they knew about it or if maybe it was just me.

Kamil 07-16-2009 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by 22 series (Post 3385837)

thanks jeremy

Yeah nice try "southern buck"

You really expect us to believe that J/k:poke::poke:

2 Lunger 07-16-2009 10:06 PM

I was logged in as Robert Subnet the other day. It's only happened once. Other than that I've not had any problems other than being kicked off after typing a long post. That one really chapped my rear. I think when the get the kinks worked out we are really going to enjoy the new setup.

sandilands 07-16-2009 10:29 PM

Get the kinks out soon. Right no I have 67 new mesg's in my inbox.... I can read them but they don't go away. Same log in problems. I'm hoping the kinks are work out b4 the deer contest

dman4505 07-17-2009 11:07 AM

there's three of us that have posted on the tech page that we're having log in issues as well and seems to be getting done. looks to me like the folks here don't give a crap about any problems they've caused with their little upgrade.

Rob/PA Bowyer 07-17-2009 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by dman4505 (Post 3386392)
there's three of us that have posted on the tech page that we're having log in issues as well and seems to be getting done. looks to me like the folks here don't give a crap about any problems they've caused with their little upgrade.

Oh for crying out loud! I'm having the same issues and the IT guys are absolutely on it. Hey, if your a rocket scientist and have all the answers, contact them and let them know how to resolve it okay? :action-smiley-099:

What I've seen is even though it says I'm not logged in, I move to the next thread page and I am. I'm just ignoring the issue and back up or go to the next thread/ page and I'm logged in. Not sure if it'll work for the rest of ya'.s

22 series 07-17-2009 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kamil (Post 3386030)
Yeah nice try "southern buck"

You really expect us to believe that J/k:poke::poke:

this is not southern buck, dont know who he is. this is 22 series and he is not trying to play a joke. seriously.

Rob/PA Bowyer 07-17-2009 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by 22 series (Post 3386548)
this is not southern buck, dont know who he is. this is 22 series and he is not trying to play a joke. seriously.

LOL, Me thinks you missed the joke in there too. :lolabove: