Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Considering a new climber, which one? >

Considering a new climber, which one?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Considering a new climber, which one?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Considering a new climber, which one?

I agree Summit makes a good stand and I personally think they are better than the Lone Wolf stands, but.......................

If you are in the market and you don't at least take a hard look at the TreeWalker stands you are doing yourself an injustice

http://www.treewalkertreestands.com/index.asp

Dan
Old 06-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Fork Horn

Summit, youll never need another.Best on the market.(I have a problem with heights ,fell when i was anSteel Worker)I trust my Summit.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lightfoot52

Summit, youll never need another.Best on the market.(I have a problem with heights ,fell when i was anSteel Worker)I trust my Summit.
I used to get dizzy in cowboy boots, but now, 30' in my summit is just another day at the office!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

IM with MEANV....i have had a summit and when i tried the TREEWALKER..it was all over the way it grips the tree and the way it climbs is un heard of i literally have to pull the top section out of the tree when i want to climb down...i think it is the safest stand on the market..and there accessories are nothing to pass by as well...give them a look you wont be disappointed..

BH818
Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH sUMMIT BEST STANDSI EVER HAD AND WOULDN'T BOTHER BUYING ANYTHING ELSE
Old 06-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Check out Equalizer stands too. Nothing worse than getting up the tree and finding the angle is'nt right. Never have to worry about that with the this stand.
I've tried many stands, this one is Rock solid and worth every penny.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator

I am a more effective bowhunter using a Lone Wolf climber. Hands down I feel safer, its quieter, easy to use, and very durable. Did I say quiet?

This gives me the added confidence I need. Once up to my chosen height, I just look hunt and can shoot with complete confidence.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

I am a more effective bowhunter using a Lone Wolf climber. Hands down I feel safer, its quieter, easy to use, and very durable. Did I say quiet?

This gives me the added confidence I need. Once up to my chosen height, I just look hunt and can shoot with complete confidence.
Yes, you said quiet. That's the main reason I've been verytempted to get a Lone Wolf. The Summit Vipers I use are quiet and solidonce you get them on the tree, but for the life of me I can't get those things locked onto the tree without at least one slip-up that results in a soft metallic clank - sometimes a loud one. I don't worry about it too much, though. The way I see it, any deer that's close enough to hear that sound heard me walking in and is probably headed the other way already. I'm just not willing to give up the comfort that my Summits provide. I'm not in my 20's or even 30's any more, and comfort is important. If Lone Wolf's were as comfortable as my Summits, I'd have them in my arsenal already.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Spike

I am trying to decide between a Summit Viper SS and the Equalizer stand for this year. Both seem popular and safe. I like the leveling aspect of the Equalizer by simply turning a crank though.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Banned

Lone Wolf Hand climber; simply the best

Quick Reply: Considering a new climber, which one?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.