Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Elite and Bowtech >

Elite and Bowtech

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elite and Bowtech

Old 05-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Elite and Bowtech

ORIGINAL: OklaBowhunter

ORIGINAL: treboryerf

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: OklaBowhunter

You can find out about everthing you want to know here

http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/index.php
No, no you can't. You cannot find out the truth there.
What does that mean,and how long has elite been around cause I'm just now hearing about them.

What that means at Elite websight your going to find some very devoted guys and for good reasons. Elite just changed hands. Peter Crawford formerly from G5 purchased this manufactuer. He will take this bow to new heights. Sales have already done better than they can keep up with production. If you ever get a chance to shoot an Elite, I highly recommend it. Just see what everone is finding out about Elite.
DB

No, that's not what Rob meant.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can you guys see the newbow line-up on the Elite Website? Everything else works but I can't see the bows. I have Flash10.?.

I have dealer within 27 miles, never heard of the shop. I may have to look into these as I pursue a new rig for 09.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:05 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Can you guys see the newbow line-up on the Elite Website? Everything else works but I can't see the bows. I have Flash10.?.

I have dealer within 27 miles, never heard of the shop. I may have to look into these as I pursue a new rig for 09.
works just fine for me. Move your mouse over each of their three bows and it pops them up. Click on more and it gives detailed info on each bow

http://www.elitearchery.com/ea_bows.php
Old 05-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

HCH can you post the pics and specs for me, I can't even get to the bows.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 AM
Banned

The Z28 encompasses an extremely smooth draw, forgiving brace height and quick speeds. We could talk about it all day, but the truth is in the shot.
Test drive one at your local dealer today.
Revolution Z Cam Axle to Axle 32 1/2" Brace 7 3/4" Draw Length 27 - 30" Draw Weight 60 - 90 lbs Mass Weight 4.0 lbs IBO Speed 320-328 FPS* * 350 Grain Arrow, 30" Draw, 70 lbs Shown in Realtree AP
Click to Enlarge

The GT500 shoots like a dream without the hard pull of other binary cam systems.
Speed without Compromise.
Revolution Cams With Cuda Cams Axle to Axle 34 7/8" 33 1/2" Brace 7 1/8" 7 1/4" Draw Length 27 – 30” 23 – 26.5” Draw Weight 60 – 90 lbs 30 – 80lbs Mass Weight 4.1 lbs - IBO Speed 338-346 FPS* - * 350 Grain Arrow, 30" Draw, 70 lbs Shown in Realtree AP.

Click to Enlarge
With our most forgiving brace height and longest axle to axle, the XLR's accuracy can't be questioned.
Revolution Cams With Cuda Cams Axle to Axle 37" 36 1/2" Brace 8 1/2" 8 3/8" Draw Length 29.5" - 32" 25" - 29" Draw Weight 50 - 90 lbs 50 - 90 lbs Mass Weight 4.25 lbs - IBO Speed 312-320 FPS* - * 350 Grain Arrow, 30" Draw, 70 lbs Shown in Ninja

Click to Enlarge

In 2005, Kate Strother and her husband, Kevin, started Elite Archery. Elite initially began as an idea for a women’s bow company, but in four years has become so much more. After researching other top companies in the industry, Kate launched a business plan that would give archers and hunters the most technology and design for their money.
It didn’t take long and Elite Archery grew its fan base from the Strother’s home state of Washington all the way to the East coast. The E-500 was the first bow to ship in March 2006. Kate says she still has people tell her their E-500 bow has been their favorite. Also released in 2006 were the E-Force, Energy, Ice and Impulse models. In 2007 the Synergy and Envy bows were introduced and in 2008 the Synergy XL, Agile and GTO were brought to market. Midway through ’08, Elite Archery released its newest models, the GT500, Z28 and XLR with the new Revolution Cam system.
Elite Archery was sold in 2007 to J2 Archery based in College Place, Washington. Then in January of 2009, Elite Outdoors, LLC purchased Elite Archery and moved the corporate office from Washington State to Upstate New York. Elite Outdoors, LLC is lead by Peter Crawford as president of the company. Peter has worked in the archery industry for nearly a decade, most recently as the National Sales Manager at G5 Outdoors. Garret Armstrong, formerly the Brand Manager of G5 Outdoors, will head up the marketing department as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Also on the Elite Outdoors team are Maggie Armstrong, Director of Communications, Denny Sharrone, Manager / Technical Support, and Missy Sharrone, Customer Service and Sales Representative, and Jim Klossner, CIO. Kevin and Kate Strother are still involved with Elite Archery as the main design team.
After some quick calculations, everyone at Elite Outdoors realized that collectively, they’ve been hunting and shooting archery for more than 100 years!

Old 05-06-2009, 05:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks I appreciate that HCH. I'll assumepricing about "normal" to other top-line bows? $799-$899 range ?
Old 05-06-2009, 05:59 AM
Banned

I believe my dealer is selling them for $749
Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

HCH can you post the pics and specs for me, I can't even get to the bows.

Elite Z28 Pictures

GT500

XLR

Old 05-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Typical Buck

I don't like the fact theElite started with a line of bows that was copied stolen, messged, souped up or whatever you want to call it from another company. This fight has raged on on other forums for years. Fact is the 06 Elite line was nothing more than the 06 bowtech line with barnsdale limbs and cams cut differntly on the CNC machine.....oh and different names. Elite has done some things differently with the newer models but i still don't like the way they started. just my two cents.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heck they all do that!!! Hoyt has used or copied or purchased the Darton cams for years and you could pretty much go on about that with all the bows!! Walt

Quick Reply: Elite and Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.