Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Crimson Talon Broadheads >

Crimson Talon Broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Crimson Talon Broadheads

Old 04-24-2003, 10:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Crimson Talon Broadheads

Here' s a new gimmick for ole 5Shot to test. http://spintite.com/products.html

Old 04-24-2003, 11:03 AM
nub

Default RE: Crimson Talon Broadheads

Looks like the blades come pre-bent. [] Maybe thats the key to perfect flight! Prebend all the blades the same. I know just bending one, even slightly, don' t help.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:39 PM
Dominant Buck

It appears to be another quick fix(although not to good probably) for the untuned bow. I think if the bow weren' t tuned these things would slow down awfully quickly during penetration. I also wonder what the effects would be on longer down range carry.[]
Old 04-24-2003, 12:53 PM

Pass-throughs are guaranteed with the EZ-Flex Blade™ design. This design-feature will revolutionize the way archers view penetration. The all-new blades actually have the ability to flex as they pass through an animal. Now, if a bone is struck, the blade is able to flex and deflect, allowing it to by-pass bone (unless the bone is struck head-on of course). This EZ-Flex Blade™ feature results in massive hemorrhaging and unmistakable blood trails.
Thats gauranteed ? Really ? Interesting.
Old 04-24-2003, 01:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

These guys are suppose to be sending me some heads to try out on the house. I posted this the last time this thread came up and e-mailed them since but they said they were not ready for shipping yet. I' m going to drop them another line to see if they are ready yet. I' ll probably send them to 5-shot to put them through the ringers.
Old 04-25-2003, 12:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bigbulls I e-mailed them after I saw you post on the last thread but they told me they were available at Bass Pro and didn' t offer me any to try out. I don' t think I would use them anyway. Muzzy' s here.
Old 04-25-2003, 03:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I tell you with claims like that I can' t wait to try them out! I agree it looks like a gimmick, but I have been wrong in the past. Bigbulls if they do send you some I would love to test them. If not as soon as I can get some I will put them through the paces.
Old 04-25-2003, 05:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have been hearing about these buggers for months now but this is the first opportunity that I have to actually see them. Much like the rest of you folks I am eagerly awaiting 5shot' s full report.
Old 04-25-2003, 05:49 AM
Dominant Buck

I agree it looks like a gimmick, but I have been wrong in the past.
Nah, the only time you were wrong you knocked my broadhead.[&:]
Old 04-25-2003, 07:56 AM
nub

I don' t think I would use them anyway. Muzzy' s here.
Looks almost the same as a Muzzy with bent blades. Same tip, blades load from top, ferrule looks a tad longer. Kind of purty little things tho.

Quick Reply: Crimson Talon Broadheads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.