Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Weirdest thing you've had happen to you in the woods? >

Weirdest thing you've had happen to you in the woods?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Weirdest thing you've had happen to you in the woods?

Old 04-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Weirdest thing you've had happen to you in the woods?

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Another

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=12959
Were these your encounters or were you just looking around? I will get to my UFO and ghost sightings.

UFO......OK the summer of 1997 three of my friends and I were heading out about 830 pm. I jumped in the back seat behind the driver and my other two buddies were in the front and back seat also. As we were backing out of my drive way I was looking to the northwest and I spotted this thing in the sky moving back and forth. As we pull out and put the car in drive we go about 300 feet and this object was over a set of trees. We stopped the car and got out. My street at that time was not a busy street so it was not uncommon for us to get out and watch. This object was a huge sphere shaped object that had a bright light quality to it. As it hovered over the trees we watched. It would pull this trick like.....poof I am gone and then just reappear. It did not move like regular aircraft. It would just go where it wanted to go but not like some type of propulsion. This went on for about ten minutes then all of a sudden it shot straight up into the sky towards the stars and it was gone. My three friends and I speak of this story and no one ever believes us.

The ghost......my mother and father had gotten divorced in 1992 and my mother had remarried. She was living in a house with her douche bag at the time but she would always tell me that she felt some one was there watching her. She would hear things like foot steps and someone talking when she but she was the only one there and the tv's were off but she could never find anyone. My mother did some research and found out that the previous owners were younger and had several kids and the mother died of cancer in the house sometime in the mid 1980's so my mother would always call this ghost by the lady who passed away in the house. Anyways, every time I was over the house I would get the same feelings as my mother. I would never hear anything but I would always be like something is here watching me. Well one night while my mother and her douche bag were away for the weekend I invited a young lady over to the house to show her some things! We were in the house for about a half hour until she wanted me to get her something out of the kitchen. When you walked to the kitchen you had to walk past the steps leading upstairs and I would always rush past the stairs because it was always odd. Well this time as I walked by I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I have goose bumps right now! I turned my head, looked up the stairs and standing at the top of the stairs was the lady standing right there looking at me! She never said a thing to me but she was looking at me. I froze and within five seconds she was gone. I freaked out, grabbed the beer then the girl and left. The weirdest part of that story was as I am telling you this story I was telling a guy at work the same story. He asked me what the adress was where the house was and I told him. He ran out of the room so I asked his buddy why he left so fast and that guy tells me that was the house he grew up in and the person you were talking about was his mother!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me........
Old 04-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

dang...Thats nuts. If you're not messing with us, than that is pretty crazy. But the guy at work work who's mother happens to be the ghost you saw?.. That would have to be a pretty big coincidence don't you think
Old 04-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

dang...Thats nuts. If you're not messing with us, than that is pretty crazy. But the guy at work work who's mother happens to be the ghost you saw?.. That would have to be a pretty big coincidence don't you think
Agreed.

One bigfoot sighting...eh, believable

Goat man....ok thats just plain crazy

UFO..i can believe

Ghost, yea thats ok,

ghost womans son works with you and was there while typing...thats attention whoring at its finest

Old 04-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Caleb and Adam, I'd be more than happy to join in on your Bigfoot hunt. I'm absolutely obsessed with Bigfoot and every variation of him. I'm on that bfro.net website daily. That big bastard has me in his spell. [8D]I'd love to known as the guy that killed bigfoot (or helped). Think of the money that would be made when you have the smoking gun of Bigfoot evidence, a in the flesh, deadstinky Bigfoot. Hell, we might even get more than one. I've read that where there is one there is almost always more. You can sell one to research and get the other one mounted. [8D]

So are we doing this thing or what?[8D]
Old 04-06-2009, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

Agreed.

One bigfoot sighting...eh, believable

Goat man....ok thats just plain crazy

UFO..i can believe

Ghost, yea thats ok,

ghost womans son works with you and was there while typing...thats attention whoring at its finest

I can not explain it but do not embellish or tell stories!
Old 04-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mahoningbuck

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Another

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=12959
Were these your encounters or were you just looking around? I will get to my UFO and ghost sightings.

UFO......OK the summer of 1997 three of my friends and I were heading out about 830 pm. I jumped in the back seat behind the driver and my other two buddies were in the front and back seat also. As we were backing out of my drive way I was looking to the northwest and I spotted this thing in the sky moving back and forth. As we pull out and put the car in drive we go about 300 feet and this object was over a set of trees. We stopped the car and got out. My street at that time was not a busy street so it was not uncommon for us to get out and watch. This object was a huge sphere shaped object that had a bright light quality to it. As it hovered over the trees we watched. It would pull this trick like.....poof I am gone and then just reappear. It did not move like regular aircraft. It would just go where it wanted to go but not like some type of propulsion. This went on for about ten minutes then all of a sudden it shot straight up into the sky towards the stars and it was gone. My three friends and I speak of this story and no one ever believes us.

The ghost......my mother and father had gotten divorced in 1992 and my mother had remarried. She was living in a house with her douche bag at the time but she would always tell me that she felt some one was there watching her. She would hear things like foot steps and someone talking when she but she was the only one there and the tv's were off but she could never find anyone. My mother did some research and found out that the previous owners were younger and had several kids and the mother died of cancer in the house sometime in the mid 1980's so my mother would always call this ghost by the lady who passed away in the house. Anyways, every time I was over the house I would get the same feelings as my mother. I would never hear anything but I would always be like something is here watching me. Well one night while my mother and her douche bag were away for the weekend I invited a young lady over to the house to show her some things! We were in the house for about a half hour until she wanted me to get her something out of the kitchen. When you walked to the kitchen you had to walk past the steps leading upstairs and I would always rush past the stairs because it was always odd. Well this time as I walked by I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I have goose bumps right now! I turned my head, looked up the stairs and standing at the top of the stairs was the lady standing right there looking at me! She never said a thing to me but she was looking at me. I froze and within five seconds she was gone. I freaked out, grabbed the beer then the girl and left. The weirdest part of that story was as I am telling you this story I was telling a guy at work the same story. He asked me what the adress was where the house was and I told him. He ran out of the room so I asked his buddy why he left so fast and that guy tells me that was the house he grew up in and the person you were talking about was his mother!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me........
Man! That would freak me out! Be really scary seeing some one else in your house! Or your moms.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:21 AM

wow what a hoot
Old 04-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lrhuntr

Caleb and Adam, I'd be more than happy to join in on your Bigfoot hunt. I'm absolutely obsessed with Bigfoot and every variation of him. I'm on that bfro.net website daily. That big bastard has me in his spell. [8D]I'd love to known as the guy that killed bigfoot (or helped). Think of the money that would be made when you have the smoking gun of Bigfoot evidence, a in the flesh, deadstinky Bigfoot. Hell, we might even get more than one. I've read that where there is one there is almost always more. You can sell one to research and get the other one mounted. [8D]

Im with you. If I saw Bigfoot, 2 rounds go in the head. The world needs to know if the thing is real or not.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lrhuntr

You wanna know a secret?

I used to go on that website all the time. Ive done school projects on bigfoot as well. I also have a few documentaries on my DVR and i own Legend of Boggy Creek and Creature from Black Lake. Its always been something that interests me.

The thing is, something IS out their. Only, by now, being it 2009 with over a million deer cameras in the woods and all the in-depth scouting that is being done, something would have turned up. The possibility of it beinga huge hoax grows better and better every day. I just cant see a creature living undetected for this long.

Still, everyone should check out bfro.net sometime and read the reports. Its so hard to judge all of them as fake.

I can see all of the members of TeamOverload now out in the woods with shotguns and walky talkies in full camo trying to stake out the man-bear-pig himself
Old 04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

You have to ask, what is a Bigfoot and where does it come from?

There are many beliefs.

Some believe they are some kind of undiscovered North American primate.

Some believe they come from space, brought here by UFO's or aliens and dropped off here and studied by them.

Some believe they come from the spirit world like ghosts do. Many American indian tribes believe that they came from this spirit world.

There are even heated debates among BF believers on their forums about this with beliefs in all camps.

When you consider how many native american tribes have bigfoot type creatures in their legends and realize that many countries have their own bigfoot it makes me wonder.

We all know they call it a yeti in the Himilaya region but do you know what they call it in other places?

In Australia, they call their creature a Yowie.

In Russia, they call it an Almasty.

In China, their creature is a Yeren.

Medieval Europe it was called a Woodwoes.

Scotland a Fearliath.

Siberia a Chuchunaa.

Mongolia an Almas.

Afghanistan and Pakistan a Barmanou.

Malaysia an Orang Mawas.

There are so many names Sasquatch, Momo, Bushman, Windigo, Woods devil, Skunk ape, Swamp ape, yeahoh, Grass man,. Nuk Luk, Cheno, Kung-lu, Koosh-ta-ka, Nakani, Skookum, Oh-mah, So'koyo, Gilyuk, Tornit, Tsiatko, Yahyahaas, T'oylona, Massikruman,Nant'ina, Nun Yuna Wi.....and on and on.

These creatures are sighted all over the world and have been for hundreds of years. All those countries and all those people are seeing it.

So......you have to ask yourself.....what is more likely? That there is some kind of mass hallucination or need for people to lie anddiscredit themselves for the last couple hundred years....or maybe they are seeing something.

There are so many reports from upstanding citizens from police, military servicemen, park rangersand sheriff's deputies to Sunday school teachers and clergymen. These people have nothing to gain and everything to lose by admiting to seeing on of these things. Why would they?

This subject is laughed about and rediculed everywhere. Most don't read much about the subject other than catching an article in the paper or on TV from time to time. When you really look into it you start to wonder what is this really all about.

My son has a couple buddies that use to joke about my interest in this. There joking stopped a few months ago when they saw something a few months ago late one night driving down a dirt road.

Their jokes turned to questions as they ask me about this creature. What they saw was described as HUGE and shaped like a man with big glowing orange eyes. They just kept saying, "It was huge."

All I am saying is people are seeing something. Yeah, you got your pranksters and attention seekers but you also got peoplewho don't want the attention and won't talk about it to.

There's something out there!

Quick Reply: Weirdest thing you've had happen to you in the woods?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.