Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone around Little Rock AR???? >

Anyone around Little Rock AR????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone around Little Rock AR????

Old 03-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone around Little Rock AR????

I am getting transfered there in June....going from IL deer hunting to Arkansas deer hunting[:'(]But it pays the bills, AND a set of snake proof something or another[:'(]So I need to find someone who bow hunts, someone I can practice with etc etc.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone around Little Rock AR????

What The heck there goes my Illinois trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

~~ But in all seriousnes I am glad to hear that you were able to get/keep your job!! how ya been Dennis, hows your health??????
Old 03-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

I am getting transfered there in June....going from IL deer hunting to Arkansas deer hunting[:'(]But it pays the bills, AND a set of snake proof something or another[:'(]So I need to find someone who bow hunts, someone I can practice with etc etc.
Hope it all works out Great for you! AR. is a beautiful place. Dad lived in Mountain Home for years, and when I went to visit I usually enjoyed the lakes.

Good Luck!!

Dan
Old 03-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

What The heck there goes my Illinois trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

~~ But in all seriousnes I am glad to hear that you were able to get/keep your job!! how ya been Dennis, hows your health??????
Seth, I am good, and hopefully I can can back during the rut (2nd week of Nov.) and if I do, your more than welcome to come. I am not selling my house here, and plan to come home on my week off once a month.