Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

dipset?

Old 03-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default dipset?

So does anyone else hate it when the pro hunters on tv and in the videos are chewing on stand? Like I don't care if you do it just don't have a little rabbit turd sticking right in the camera. Does this bother anyone else? Not bashing those who chew. Just I can't stand it when they do it on tv ect.

Ryan
Old 03-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: dipset?

Ryan,
I chew loose leaf (Red Man, Levi Garrett, etc) and I've had a chew in for every deer kill except 2 in my hunting "career." Deer actually like loose leaf from my experience, and I've had deer licking up spit puddles at the base of my tree several times, completely unaware of the potential danger they were in!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:02 PM

Yeah I agree, it's icky.

[8D]
Old 03-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

yea i don't want to see it
Old 03-08-2009, 04:51 PM

whats the big deal if they want to do it on their show more power too them it does not bug me in the slightest bit..
Old 03-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I Chew On stand, and I don't mind if other people do it. Just because they are on TV dosen't mean they cant do it right?
Old 03-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lets write our congressmen and ask them to tell the guys to put on make-up while they hunt.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

some people don't like it. i've been told to use napkins and plastic cup at bars instead of empty bottles. i don't see how someone who can field dress a deer think its gross especially on tv?

if you're talking in the sense of professionalism i can understand why it would be weird.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sportsman22

some people don't like it. i've been told to use napkins and plastic cup at bars instead of empty bottles. i don't see how someone who can field dress a deer think its gross especially on tv?

if you're talking in the sense of professionalism i can understand why it would be weird.
Yeah, thats more what I meant. Im just saying its not the most appealing thing to watch someone try to talk into the camera when they have half a can of skoal in their mouth. Just personal preferance.

Ryan.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't care. If they're legal to chew, so be it.

I would worry more about some of their shot placements as apposed to whether or not they have a dip in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.