Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My new Elite bow all decked out >

My new Elite bow all decked out

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My new Elite bow all decked out

Old 03-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Banned

Default My new Elite bow all decked out

Well, here she is. Brand new 2006 Elite E-500 in the AT offering. I bought on clearance at Scheels. I joined the Elite forum and there is one guy that owns 5 of these; he and many say, they are the best bow Elite ever made.It is the 1st flagship bow that Kevin designed when he started the Elite archery company after leaving Bowtech. Elites come from the factory with Barnsdale laminated limbs and Winners choice strings.

Thanks to AT I knew that Elite made some of the best bows that the industry has to offer and If you remember, I bought this bow with nearly $300 worth of accessories on it for $299!!! Price was listed at the store for $689 barebow!! People in the IA base here, didn't know what Elite archery is, so the bow has sat at the dealer since new. I myself only researched them a couple of months ago. Well, it was a 28.5" draw and I just got the 29" mods in the other day and this is now my favorite bow. Superfast, extremely quiet, and very accurate. I put a string tamer on it and cut the excess rod off so it would look clean. I think it looks sweet on this Elite. Other accessories are Fuse Satori quiver, Black Gold radiant sight, Limb Driver rest, and Doinker stabilizer.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My new Elite bow all decked out

Looks sharp, and at a great price too!
Old 03-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Sharp looking bow!
Old 03-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's a GREAT looking bow! I had a 2007 Elite Synergy for a while and regret getting rid of it. It was very quiet and fast too. A buddy of mine shoots nothing but Elite and owns several. He has nothing but great things to say about them.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice looking bow but you may want to start putting the release around the grip so you don't forget and accidentally pull the bow back with the release attached.This can cause reall issues.I know because 1 morning before a hunt,I pulled my bow back while I was still half asleep and my strap got cut in 2.[:'(][&:]

It can also cause issues with the cam and make the string jump track.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Typical Buck

Sweet setup.......I was told that a few Ross Archeryguys now work for Elite.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a pretty sweet looking bow and a great price. congrats and have fun with it
Old 03-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's a nice bow!!
Old 03-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gorgeous bow- congrats again Don. You got a killer deal on that bow.

FYI-not sure of prior model years, but currently ELite bows come with G5 Metrao strings-not Winners Choice.

And agreed with T-FOX, in my younger days I made that mistake drew back and got a dinged up cam and jumped string for my stupidity.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Nice looking bow but you may want to start putting the release around the grip so you don't forget and accidentally pull the bow back with the release attached.This can cause reall issues.I know because 1 morning before a hunt,I pulled my bow back while I was still half asleep and my strap got cut in 2.[:'(][&:]

It can also cause issues with the cam and make the string jump track.
Thanks bud...but how do I accidentally pull my bow back with the release attached when I need the release to pull the bow back.

Quick Reply: My new Elite bow all decked out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.