Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Yo Rob got a ? on a dog >

Yo Rob got a ? on a dog

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Yo Rob got a ? on a dog

Old 03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Yo Rob got a ? on a dog

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

I can't wait for the excuse Rob comes up with

LMAO off guys, sorry TeeJay.

Not much of an excuse really. I used that photo of the crotch armor for number 331 in the how far will it go number thread in the offseason. It must have been the last link I copied and when I thought I copied the link to Axel's show, it didn't and I pasted the crotch armor link and not Ax's show.....pretty funny but really, no real story. [8D]

Anway, here's Axel's real show link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Poorguy/Sept19thon/?action=view&current=MOV00528.flv
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

I can't wait for the excuse Rob comes up with

LMAO off guys, sorry TeeJay.

Not much of an excuse really. I used that photo of the crotch armor for number 331 in the how far will it go number thread in the offseason. It must have been the last link I copied and when I thought I copied the link to Axel's show, it didn't and I pasted the crotch armor link and not Ax's show.....pretty funny but really, no real story. [8D]

Anway, here's Axel's real show link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Poorguy/Sept19thon/?action=view&current=MOV00528.flv
I'm sorry, but I'm not looking at anymore of your links. My innocent little mind is already reeling from the last one I went to. No sir, you keep that kinky stuff to yourself.

P.S. Nice doggie. I had two Dachshunds at one time. They got their own personnality. They're fiesty little buggers but loyal as the day is long.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

HAHAHA , laughed my ass off at the last 2 pages . My mind went to the same place as the rest ...and i ain't buying that lame excuse Rob [8D][8D] .

BTW , Axel is a cool lookin dog . Nice vid
Old 03-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

We got a dachshund for our kids for Christmas. Rob, you might recall me asking you about them in Dec. I figured if we were gonna get a little dog, might as well get one that can double as a great pet and a tracker for dad LOL, I haven't lost a deer in a LONG time....I hope I'm not jinxing myself [8D]

I bought the book Rob recommended, lots of good info. She's still only a few months old, but man what a cool little girl. Yes, she's not from an official tracker breeder, but dang does she have a good nose. I bet she does well in the long run. I've always had big dogs (I have 2 labs also) but boy is she a fun little dog. I would highly recommned one, even if its just for a pet - she's a sweetie. Here she is:

Old 03-07-2009, 04:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: WV Hunter

We got a dachshund for our kids for Christmas. Rob, you might recall me asking you about them in Dec. I figured if we were gonna get a little dog, might as well get one that can double as a great pet and a tracker for dad LOL, I haven't lost a deer in a LONG time....I hope I'm not jinxing myself [8D]

I bought the book Rob recommended, lots of good info. She's still only a few months old, but man what a cool little girl. Yes, she's not from an official tracker breeder, but dang does she have a good nose. I bet she does well in the long run. I've always had big dogs (I have 2 labs also) but boy is she a fun little dog. I would highly recommned one, even if its just for a pet - she's a sweetie. Here she is:

She is a little sweetie.

The book, if someone is interested in is John Jeanenneys Tracking Dogs for finding Wounded Deer.

I was telling TeeJay on the phone, when the book was published it was may still be the only book written in English. It took many years for John to translate German tracking books. I consider this the bible for training new and older blood tracking dogs. It's a great read and even if your not interested in the tracking dogs, you'll pick up good tips for tracking in general.