Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunting mag??? >

Bowhunting mag???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting mag???

Old 04-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default Bowhunting mag???

What is your favorite Bowhunting magazine and why? Seems like I buy most of mine off the rack. Do most of you carry subscriptions or just buy' em like I do? Actually, my new pro shop carries a bunch of differant ones and I get them there. What says the experts?[&:]
Old 04-20-2003, 09:31 PM

Default RE: Bowhunting mag???

#1 BOWHUNTER because Dwight Schuh is a great writer. I always read his editorial, its a must for true bowhunters.

#2 Petersen' s Bowhunting- low cost and good articels
Old 04-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

i just got a mag called bow & arrow. its prty good. i am startin bowhunting so i think i need some good mags too. i am still lookin for the best one to subscribe to
Old 04-20-2003, 10:22 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

#1 Bow and Arrow Hunting, love all the technical articles.
#2 Petersons, decent mix of tech and strories.
#3 Bowhunter, all stories, no technical stuff.
I subscribe to all three of them, I think I' m going to drop my Bowhunter subscription, I can only take so many stories/hunt recounts.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:01 AM

Peterson' s !!
Old 04-21-2003, 06:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

I enjoy reading several but do not have a personal favorite amongst them....Bowhunting World, Petersen' s Bowhunting, Bowhunting America, etc...
Old 04-21-2003, 07:04 AM

I like them all as well. I subscribe to Bowhunter, Bowhunting World, Petersen' s Bowhunting and Bow and Arrow. All have good articles, from time to time, and in some months a couple will run the same article by some free lance writer, but that' s ok.
Old 04-21-2003, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really enjoy Peterson' s Bowhunting. It has great technical articles, some good stories, and bow reviews. Although I' ve noticed over the yrs, they rarely rate any bow they review under 4 1/2 stars. But maybe thats because we got some many great ones on the market now!
Old 04-21-2003, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

I have subscriptions to Bowhunter, Peterson' s Bowhunting, Bowhunting World, BowMasters ( NOT BUCKMASTERS!!) , Ted Nugent Adventure Outdoors ( as a member). The one I like best is the one I am reading at the time! I really do like them all. I will only get them by subscription. If you look on e-bay you will find multi year subscription deals for great prices. I am set up for these mags for the next 5-6 years from buying these subscriptions this way. Just recently I bought 2 two year subscription to Bowhuntingworld for $9.95 from e-bay/ That is 4 years for 19.90. That is pretty cheap.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:12 AM

I subscribe to Bowhunter and Petersons. Lots of good info.

Quick Reply: Bowhunting mag???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.