Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread >

"Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Old 02-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

07 Commander - Great bow,hunted the 2007 season with it and shot 3D with it too,as far as I know TexasBowHunter is still enjoying the heck out of it.

08 101st - Have a ton of shots and around 150 hours of tree time with it, no problems or complaints. It's a flat out awesome bow.

09 Air Raid - Haven't seen it yet, but I didn't bat an eye to lay down my money. I truly believe I am buying quality in every aspect.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

You could probably throw my results out of this thread "just because" of my affliation... but comlete candor and truth here: I've owned close to 30 BowTechs I think now? Never had a single problem with any of them...
Old 02-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Typical Buck

It's amusingat how many "BowTech problem" threads you see on certain sites. It is no secret that BowTech has taken a HUGE chunk of market share from every bow company in the industry. And to think that they done this in such a short time. I don't think any of this would have taken place if their bows were junk?
Old 02-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

04 justice, 60#, 28" draw I do not shoot alot during the off season maybe 400 arrows. The only thing I have ever done to this bow is had new serving
put on it[I shoot off the string] The bow is dead quiet and accurate, heck I even asked the tech at the archery shop if he thought I should put a new string on it naa it still looks good to him he told me, I will be putting one on before next season just because.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

2002 BowTech Mighty Mite, don't know how many shots but it was ALOT. Never had a problem, that thing was FAST!

2004 BowTech Liberty, went through two different sets of limbs, BowTech replaced the bow with a 2005 model of my choice (went with an Allegiance) free of charge (found the riser was bent, probablly from my "pro" shop pressing it wrong)

2005 Allegiance, shot ALOT, never had a single problem

2006 Old Glory, I REALLLLLLY miss that bow, definetly the favorite bow that I have ever owned and I wish I wouldn't have got rid of it. I shot the bow for two season, had some of the best scores (targets) and had multiple robinhoods with that bow. I am actually thinking of getting rid of my 82nd Airborne and getting another Old Glory

2008 82nd Airbone, I probablly have 5,000 shots out of it, still going strong, nothing needed replaced and everything except the finish is perfect (the InVelvet hasn't held up for me). Love the bow, but it is a little more touchy for form.
Great customer service on the Liberty. The others sound trouble free to me, not collecting dust either.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Banned

07 Guardian...bow fell 30 ft after being bumped out of bowholder. Picked it back up...and killed a Pope and Young 2 hours later...bow was undamaged and needed no adjustments. Bow has been shot hundreds of times and still has the factory string on and the peep ALWAYS comes back and lines right up. Awesome strings. I just blacked this bow out and will be posting pics soon. This bow did a grueling 10 day NM elk hunt and took the abuse I dished it.

06 Tribute...bow performed flawlessly till I traded it for a Bowtech 82nd Airborne. Quiet and fast

08 82nd Airborne. Speed bow...superfast and I shoot it quite accurately.

I have never had to send a Bowtech to the shop for a repair
Old 02-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

'05 Patriot........not one single problem. Dropped it from stand last season and no problem. Have an '08 Allegiance to go along with it, haven't shot it yet but I anticipate no problems.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

07 Commander...no problems so far. Owned it almost a year.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've had now, around 10 Bowtech, Diamond, Ross' and I've had zero issues and I put all of them through serious paces.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

2 03 pro 38's 62# 28" set up exactly the same. never had a problem.

Quick Reply: "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.