Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sad!!!

Old 02-18-2009, 07:57 PM

Default Sad!!!

Its sad to see HNI the way it is right now...Has it ever been like this before? It seems like every night when I come on now, there is less people. I addicted to this site, and I have learned a lot from it, its just hard to see it going down like this. Will it ever come around again?
Old 02-18-2009, 08:00 PM

Default RE: Sad!!!

Another thing I would like to ask, and this is for the guys/gals that have been on here for years.... What is it like to see this site going on the down slide recently?
Old 02-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I may be confused, but you joined on December 15th 2008. You've been on this forum for a grand total of two months. How can you say what is an up or a down? This time of year it always dies down, give it time, and wait for turkey season, participation will really take off again....
Old 02-18-2009, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

I may be confused, but you joined on December 15th 2008. You've been on this forum for a grand total of two months. How can you say what is an up or a down? This time of year it always dies down, give it time, and wait for turkey season, participation will really take off again....
I have been a guest for a couple years.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree... there was another post like this the other day adn i posted in it too and mentioned AT[:-] It was deleted by the mods and i guess this one will be too. I love this sight. The persons ? was, "where is everyone at right now" and my response was AT b/c most of the diehards are into target archery right now (most is a generalization obviously) and AT is the place to be for target stuff...

Derek
Old 02-18-2009, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

This time of year it always dies down, give it time, and wait for turkey season, participation will really take off again....
Deer season, or not, there is still less people on here..
Old 02-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: drockw

I agree... there was another post like this the other day adn i posted in it too and mentioned AT[:-] It was deleted by the mods and i guess this one will be too. I love this sight. The persons ? was, "where is everyone at right now" and my response was AT b/c most of the diehards are into target archery right now (most is a generalization obviously) and AT is the place to be for target stuff...

Derek
Oh AT is not the only place they are hanging out at
Old 02-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: drockw

Derek
Oh AT is not the only place they are hanging out at
Hush it up siman....

The poor performance on here has really driven people away to other sites. I can 3 or 4 posts on other sites in the time it takes for one post to load here. I agree the numbers are down and a bunch of the regulars are spending A LOT of time at some other sites. I do believe they will get the performance problems worked out and this site will bounce back. Just give it some time.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rage2blade

Another thing I would like to ask, and this is for the guys/gals that have been on here for years.... What is it like to see this site going on the down slide recently?
Like I said in a previous post, It's sad, just like your thread title hints! I said people would go elsewhere, and that's EXACTLY what's taking place, regardless of the optimism (which is usually a good thing) being shown by some. I just can't/won't take the adds being shoved in my face/down my throat every time I go to post something, let alone the poor operation of this site. It's disgraceful.[:@]I've foundother hassel free sites out there which I'm enjoying. Also, like I said earlier, I'll come aroundfrom time to time to read some threads/posts, but that's about it for now.Good luck!
Old 02-19-2009, 06:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I refuse to let go

Ill always be posting here I do go out and explore my other options with happiness though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.