Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED*** >

A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED***

Old 03-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED Page 5***

You got it bro, thoughts and prayers brother!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Levi's fever went up [&o]....here is an update from the hospital .....The paragraph in RED is the latest ...

SUNDAY, MARCH 08, 2009 10:10 PM,CDT

Just wanted to send out a quick prayer alert, asking you to keep Levi in your prayers special tonight. This last chemo treatment has left him feeling very run down and weak. He is neutropenic and started running a fever this afternoon, and was admitted back into Roswell. He is also having some problems with his eyes.

2nd update: Levi's central line is not cooperating, and the nurses need to draw blood off of it for cultures to make sure he is not septic. Please pray that the line will start to work, to alleviate some of the stress!!

Frank & Alisa will update as soon as they know more, but everyone could sure use some extra thoughts and prayers!!

[/align]
Old 03-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the continual updates Tony. I'm sure everybody's prayers will continue.

Dan
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Keeping the little guy in my thoughts,

OFF TOPIC but man TONY, you are one UGLY dude!!!!

He's on my little girl's prayer list, she has her nighttime prayer, then she prays for specific people that she knows of that are sick.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know this Levi kid, but it is easy to see he is one tuff dude! After winning this fight, chasing down big bucks will be like a walk in the park for him.

My family will continue to include him in our prayers. Please keep the updates coming.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Prayers sent.

Hatchet Jack
Old 03-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't spend much time over here at all PT, but prayers are sent for everyone involved. I wish you all the very best.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just in ..............

TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009 06:39 PM,CDT

Levi is still inpatient at Roswell, and it's been a very rough few days for him. It seems like everything has been a struggle, and he is physically just not feeling well at all. While praying for his body to get stronger and his blood counts to come back up, please keep his emotional health in prayer too. When he's feeling so poorly, it can be pretty overwhelming and discouraging.

As of today, he has still been running fevers on and off, and he can't even think about leaving the hospital and coming home until he has been fever-free for 24 hours. So the time just keeps dragging on. The preliminary blood cultures did not grow any bacteria, but that leaves a mystery as to what is making him so sick. One theory is possibly flu, since he just feels so awful, and also because Anna is sick at home with that. The docs were able to run more tests today that should give some answers as to exactly what is going on.

So please just keep the whole family in prayer - for Anna to feel better, for Frank and Alisa to stay healthy and juggle two sick kiddos, and for the strength to get through minute by minute. It's been a pretty overwhelming few days. Also, we got word that Levi will begin his radiation treatments on Monday, and we would really like to see him get a little stronger and have a few days rest at home before starting those treatments.

Thanks for your prayers and support - it means so much!

[/align]
Old 03-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Again for the update Tony!

We will continue to pray that God will touch everyone involved.

Dan
Old 03-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

[align=left]Levi has an incredible will to live!!! Here is the latest....[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009 04:52 PM,CDT [/align]

We're free!!! Levi left the hospital this morning! He will remain on IV antibiotics at home for five days. But he is fever free and feeling much better. He had three pre-BMT tests done while we were at Roswell, a eco & ekg, dental, and a pulminary test. They need to know if anything is weak before we start. Levi passed all three with flying colors! Let me just say that it is good to be home again, and all at the same time too! God is good!

This is the schedule as yet-

*Monday begins radiation. That is everyday, out-patient for 6 days.
*On the 25th we go to Children's Hospital for a new central line.
*Then we are to go to Roswell on the 27th for a pre-admission bunch of stuff.
*On March 28th we will be admitted to Roswell Hospital indefinetly.
*The next few days will be chemo, then total body radiation.
*On April 3rd Levi will recieve his new bone marrow.
********Then begins day 0, and we count up to the first 100 days after transplant and pray that it works.

Love you guys and thanks for all your prayers and support.

[/align][/align]

Quick Reply: A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED***

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.